Disaster

ECCIE Friends,

Sometimes we hear some stories that break our hearts and we wish we could do more to help. Today I've heard one of those stories.

Our dear KlassyKelliAnn has had the past 10 days that I wish upon no one. A family member was murdered, leaving loved ones behind and, as she was trying to get their life to some sort of "normalcy", this week's storm hits and a tree falls over her home. The emotional and financial burden has been more than she has really been able to fully deal with at the moment.

As I often say to the women here, if we don't stand by each other, no one will. As a proud woman, KKA was hesitant to reach out, but we are all human and, at one point or another, we all reach a point where the weight is a bit more than we can carry alone.

If able and willing to assist her, please PM or call her at 210-803-8574.

Kindly,

Camille
Thank you for the "heads up" on a lady who has been here for quite some time and has been part of this community for a while. I will see what I might be able to do to help her. Very kind of you to look out for your fellow providers and human beings.
I was really upset when I learned about this. So with KlassyKelliAnn's permission I'm running a "Be A Good Person Special". I'm going to post an ad but thought I'd put it here as well.

For every dollar you give to KKA I will discount my services. This is redeemable for up to 100% of my normal fees during one session.

Rules:

You must contact her and give her your donation.
She must confirm the amount given.
You must pass screening.
There is no expiration date on discounted session.

Get rewarded for being a good person!
You are definitely living up to your name there Angel. You go girl. PM sent to you.
You are an 'Awesome Angel'
Does KKA have a PayPal account? Easiest way to transfer funds to her...
What a great thing to do Angel. Donation sent...
Wow... Camille and SA just wow. Very classy.
Ladies I appreciate what you are doing..I will make a donation today.