The Agony of defeat

Man snaps his penis during SEX....OUCH.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ocial-facebook

Originally Posted by tubeman
NOT necessarily! - happened to me in 2011! Girls love the new bend in the member! But I wouldn't recommend - went from 8" to 6" on a good day!

Happened to me once, damn that hurt and all black and blue. Probably took a year to heal up from that but everything fine now!
(It was with the SO on a wild CG ride)
Let's try not to do that hobbying if you're married, that's going to take an incredible excuse.
NOT necessarily! - happened to me in 2011! Girls love the new bend in the member! But I wouldn't recommend - went from 8" to 6" on a good day!

Originally Posted by Louigi
Dude...TMI...and OUCH!!!

Happened to me once, damn that hurt and all black and blue. Probably took a year to heal up from that but everything fine now!
(It was with the SO on a wild CG ride) Originally Posted by docbruce
I cringed, scoffed with defeat, and squeezed my butt cheeks really tight reading that. Poor thing.

Yes, good thing it was with the SO.
You'd have to come up with one hell of an excuse to explain that damage. A provider might have to join the witness protection program if she broke my husbands dick (has no husband).

I won't be coming back to this thread... *unclenches butt cheeks*
Unless someone makes a poll because I'm curious to know from the members here how common this is.
Let's try not to do that hobbying if you're married, that's going to take an incredible excuse. Originally Posted by pink taco

You mean "caught it in my zipper" won't work?

or

"Sat down wrong in bucket seat"

"Trying to get the last drop out at the urinal"

"Big dog lunged at my crotch"

"Opened car door into my crotch"

"Fell off my bicycle and landed wrong"

"Last time I fall for a red head!"
I tripped, fell, and broke my dick.
Very scary indeed!