URL / Website: -
City: Mobile
State: Alabama
Address: West Mobile just off I-10
Activities: BBBJ, CG, RCG, K9, Mish, CG to complete
Hair Length and Color: Brown, just past the shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Rooby is in good shape with small breasts and a nice ass! She has several tattoos that I personally enjoy!
Recommendation: -
Is she more like Velma or Daphne (since she doesn’t have photos)?

And what would she do for a Scooby Snack? Or a Klondike bar?
Is she more like Velma or Daphne (since she doesn’t have photos)?

And what would she do for a Scooby Snack? Or a Klondike bar? Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
The lack of even one photo is the reason i haven't met her yet. Her reviews are good but everyone doesn't like the same type so i just playing it safe. I wouldn't want either of us to be disappointed..
The lack of even one photo is the reason i haven't met her yet. Her reviews are good but everyone doesn't like the same type so i just playing it safe. I wouldn't want either of us to be disappointed.. Originally Posted by Pounder
I have talked with her and her communication was very good. I haven't been able to work out a meet yet due to my location and trying to get enough free time. She did send me a few photos when I asked. Photos definitely have me interested in meeting her.
It’s a safety net for those of us who have unique ink. I’m sure if you reach out to her she would send a couple of photos and they are accurate. She’s a real sweetheart and absolutely worth it. She would be an absolute treat to have in mobile or Baldwin co again
Btw pounder I wouldn’t lead you astray. I remember owing you one