Senator Cruz's "MEH" Moment

Cruz is a mind reader.
Do you have any idea what you're trying to say because I don't think anyone else does.
Do you have any idea what you're trying to say because I don't think anyone else does. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Apparently JDIdiot directed his question to Senator Cruz.

We shall wait for the Senator's "Governor Perry" style "oops" moment response.
http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...#disqus_thread

The comments are funny. Same shit back and forth as you can read here. But there they at least refrain from the anal sex comments tossed in.
None of you fuckers has ever edited a post?
Lol it was hilarious he looks like a charlatan. Everything about that guy is plastic. What's really funny is these guys sound like women whereas Obama sounds like a true statesman and commands the Presidential stage. Can you imagine a whining, girlie, sniveling, shrieking, voice like Ted Cruz giving the SOTU speech. Obama is a true statesman.
Can you imagine a whining, girlie, sniveling, shrieking, voice like Ted Cruz giving the SOTU speech. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Yes, when Obama's teleprompter stops working.
Yes, when Obama's teleprompter stops working. Originally Posted by Ansley
I will do you a favor shortly and pull up the footage of Obama being invited to the Republican only retreat I think it was back in 09 or 10. The Repubs were so sure that Obama couldn't handle the pressure of being alone and speaking without a teleprompter so they invited him set all these rules for him and videotaped the event thinking they would expose him as a dummy. Well what actually happened was nothing short of a slaughter.

It was a masterful no teleprompter speech by Obama that thoroughly embarrassed the Republicans. So much so till they all agreed it was a mistake allowing the cameras in. He was at his level best. He educated them with facts, scolded them, lectured them, and left them virtually speechless.

It was at this moment that I think they realized they had more than just a formidable opponent on their hands. I'm going to post this for you so you can get a better understanding of how brilliant and formidable a political opponent he actually is.
Listening to conservative radio all day will blind you to certain realities of life.

Here's a quick snippet of an exchange. All it really takes is for you guys to expend a little effort to debunk your own theories. That are stop listening to high school dropouts like Rush Limbaugh well (ok maybe he graduated high school) who peddles these teleprompter theories out of pure jealousy of Obama. Obama literally runs circles around people like Limbaugh and Hannity he would mop the floor with them across all boards.

Here's the full context

Somehow doing an interview with Gloozy, or whatever her name is, isn't representative of "commanding the presidential stage".

Obama leaves people speechless not because he dazzles them with brilliance but because he baffles them with bullshit. Case in point, the SOTU speech.
I uh......I uhhhh...aw...er...uhhhhhh
None of you fuckers has ever edited a post? Originally Posted by boardman
bt doesn't.
I will do you a favor shortly and pull up the footage of Obama being invited to the Republican only retreat I think it was back in 09 or 10. The Repubs were so sure that Obama couldn't handle the pressure of being alone and speaking without a teleprompter so they invited him set all these rules for him and videotaped the event thinking they would expose him as a dummy. Well what actually happened was nothing short of a slaughter.

It was a masterful no teleprompter speech by Obama that thoroughly embarrassed the Republicans. So much so till they all agreed it was a mistake allowing the cameras in. He was at his level best. He educated them with facts, scolded them, lectured them, and left them virtually speechless.

It was at this moment that I think they realized they had more than just a formidable opponent on their hands. I'm going to post this for you so you can get a better understanding of how brilliant and formidable a political opponent he actually is.
Listening to conservative radio all day will blind you to certain realities of life.

Here's a quick snippet of an exchange. All it really takes is for you guys to expend a little effort to debunk your own theories. That are stop listening to high school dropouts like Rush Limbaugh well (ok maybe he graduated high school) who peddles these teleprompter theories out of pure jealousy of Obama. Obama literally runs circles around people like Limbaugh and Hannity he would mop the floor with them across all boards.

Here's the full context

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Here's the real Odumbo, zany:

Obama sounds like a true statesman and commands the Presidential stage. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
LMAO!

He's nothing more than an outnumbered, whiney-ass, fuckin' lame duck!
Do you have any idea what you're trying to say because I don't think anyone else does. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He's saying that your boy Ted Cruz is a shitbird huckster whose voice sounds like he's been huffing helium. What a bizarre creature he is....I am truly looking forward to the GOP primaries.

Let me know if you need some more help admiral.