DFW Exhibitionist

I can't be the only 50 year old straight male divorced after 26 years who is excited about being naked outdoors in DFW. Where can I find others like me who are adventurous and comfortable with nudity?

I'm not looking for a hookup, but rather to share a free-spirited energy with like-minded individuals who enjoy pushing boundaries in a positive way. A good energy and vibe can naturally connect adults to do what they desire.

I often visit a few parks and lakes in the area where I enjoy taking naked walks and swimming during the night. It's a discreet experience, with clothes optional for those who choose.

I imagine a small group of individuals who hold a mutual respect for one another, engaging in a discreet and liberated manner, undisturbed or recognized by the presence of others nearby.

As the weather gets warmer in a few months, I'm open to any interests or suggestions from any mature adults on here.
Not sure if this what you want, but look around Fetlife for groups that host outdoor, daytime, pool parties. May be hard to an invite as a single male, but not impossible if you work at it.