For all you who enjoy banging "a little crazy" chicks - you should read this story as a cautionary tale if you can stomach it

A Wisconsin woman accused of decapitating her lover during sex and then stuffing his severed head and penis into a bucket has pleaded not guilty to the twisted romp.

Police were called to a home on Stony Brook Lane in Green Bay on Feb. 23 by a woman who reported finding her son’s severed head in a bucket. Officers who responded also found a “male organ” in the bucket, an upper torso in a storage tote, “body fluid” and knives.”

During a search of the suspect's van, cops discovered a crockpot containing human remains, including legs.

Under questioning, she allegedly said “that the police were going to have fun trying to find all of the organs.”

The 24-year-old told detectives that she and the victim had been *** before going to his mother’s house to have sex using chains.

There is more in the story which you will have to google yourself based on site rules
She looks like the typical whoker on list crawler or stg.
"All in all, I'll give her Yes recommendation because she was on time"
crockpot containing human remains, including legs.

That's one big-ass crockpot.
Would that make her a "Pittsburgh 7"?
"All in all, I'll give her Yes recommendation because she was on time" Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
Not even a Pittsburgh yes but a straight up yes!
Would that make her a "Pittsburgh 7"? Originally Posted by pittlicker
... Or a "Australian 4" ...

#### Salty
I can hear someone saying now

"So what, she had a bunch of bad reviews but I think I want to see her - it will be different with me"