have you ever hooked up with a service person?

I'm bored at work and got to thinking about some of my random hookups. I'm a landscaper and through the years I have hooked up with several clients and customers. So I pose the question, have you ever hooked up with the lawn guy, pool boy, delivery person, etc.? Just curious and thought it may be a fun thread.
do strippers count? lol
EA and Seedman had a three some with a pool guy once. Not sure of the details of the experience but supposedly it went swimmingly.
EA and Seedman had a three some with a pool guy once. Not sure of the details of the experience but supposedly it went swimmingly. Originally Posted by boomer69does

Omg! That's Too funny. Over the years I have hooked up with bartenders and a few waitresses. And yes I believe strippers count....
I love bartenders and waitresses! Also as an IT guy I've fucked clients a ton of times.
ive hooked up with with the stereo installer
mmmm, I hooked up with my house cleaner ...twice.Then she moved to Florida to rejoin her husband & family. No questions asked, all good.
I use to work at a national tire shop and ended up hooking up with several lovely ladies , both single and married , who brought thier vehicles in for service. Loved working that job....lol
I used to work as a bartender back in the day and would hook up with single/married clients all the time after work. In fact some even became my regulars. Gotta love rich married women who don't get any and know how to tip a guy!!!
Apartment leasing agent - now that was memorable. Do RMTs count?
Almost!
Cynan once told me to call the pizza boy (near my incall apt who kept trying to flirt with me) to come over during our date.
That was the only time I called pizza hut and he wasn't working!
I told him a week or so later, he was devastated ^_^
Poor pizza guy. I would've been crushed too...lol
Now that is funny lilred..!
I had a cleaning lady that was referred by another cleaning lady 5 years ago when I was single. She shows up in a mini-skirt, an low cut top with beautiful man-mades. I answered the door, and she told me her friend told her I needed her help. I was amazed and instantly horny. She had the little kit, and I thought, wow!!!!
She goes into the bedroom and I hear her cleaning and I am having a glass of wine at the table working on my laptop.
when she finishes the bedroom, she does the bathroom(all hidden from my view), and she calls out, this is the cleanest house i have evr been told to clean, and walks into the dining room in a super thong bikini!!!!
I almost choked on my wine!!! She then nicely asked if she could have a glass, and I obiled. she left to go upstairs and came back 10 minutes later(my house usually is spotless back then) she said all done, and asked for another glass of wine, I agreed. she then asked to freshen up, i told her fine and continued to work. When she came out of the bedroom butt naked and walked up and asked if she could give me a BJ, i thought i was dreaming. she gave a awesome Bj and swallowed, she then went to the bathroom and rinsed and put on that little demin-micro-mini with no top or panties, and asked for a 3rd glass of wine.
She told me it was 60.00 for cleaning my house, and then asked for the real deal, when had fun for 2 more hours. She told me her friend, my regular housekeeper thought we would enjoy each others company. We did for 1 1/2 years before she made the Texas Cheeleaders,. Now when I see her, she always winks at me, and every now and then will just call to talk while I am working.
Great times, great fun, and I still have my normal housekeeper, and she gets a big christmas bounus every year.....
^^^^can I get that number man? lmao