Some good movies in theatre right now.

The greatest showman was a great movie. I had to check to make sure I still a dick after the movie and i’m Not 100% certain I didn’t turn gay but a heck of a movie.

Jumani was entertaining. I thought a good laugh but brain numbing movie.

Looking forward to catch downsizing. Previews look good.
Downsizing is a dog and you are full blown gay now. You might want to see La La and any other musicals out there.
Damn. Was afraid of that.
Murder on the Orient Express is still showing, I think. A great remake of a classic, from the time when movies were about real acting and less about gee-whiz computer generated effects. But if you know the story and the ending (I didn't) you might be a little disappointed.
I am interested in:
1. All the money in the world(Ridley Scott apparently nixed Kevin Spacey instantly after ks's controversy. Christopher Plummer stepped in and from the reviews just rocks)
2.The Shape of Water(i like Guillermo del Toro's films)
Darkest Hour was very good...
Three Billboards was one of the best I've seen in awhile . .
I am interested in:
1. All the money in the world(Ridley Scott apparently nixed Kevin Spacey instantly after ks's controversy. Christopher Plummer stepped in and from the reviews just rocks)
2.The Shape of Water(i like Guillermo del Toro's films) Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Saw The Shape of Water. Wanted to like it, but just didn’t. Cinemaphotography, music, etc were great. Don’t want to spoil it, but to sum it up, mute girl meets Creature from the Black Lagoon, falls in love. The end. I’m not at all a person who can’t suspend reality and just let my imagination go with it. But I just didn’t care for this one.
Coco was really entertaining. I see some Oscar nods.
  • MRMR
  • 01-01-2018, 03:37 PM
On the way to Mollys Game this week.
Will update once I have seen but getting great reviews.
Netflix seems to be coming on with original tv shows and movies. I caught ‘bright’ with will smith over the weekend and it was entertaining. Kind of a ‘training day’ rip-off with a sci-if twist.

Some good tv type shows on there too. Will movie theatres soon be a thing of the past like the movie rental places?
On the way to Mollys Game this week.
Will update once I have seen but getting great reviews. Originally Posted by MRMR
It was very good.
Darkest Hour was outstanding and very historically accurate
Darkest hour
Darkest Hour is the best out there.

Three Billboards was excellent and I loved the ending. "We will decide on the way". All of you who saw it understands.

The Shape of Water. Cinematography is great but just could not get into it.

Looking forward to some more cause it's too damn cold outside!