Please don't come for me for asking this

Y'all it's been forever since I've really been on here so please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this, I just know that ISO's aren't allowed in co-ed so I'm hoping this is where I can post this. Buuuut... I need a plumber in the Dallas area. I'm going to leave it at that. Please PM me if you're on here lol. Everyone else hello thanks for stopping by. And if this is not okay for here please let me know where I can post it at and/or delete.
due to no advertising or soliciting of services, yep, one cannot post a adult sexual experience ISO in Coed.

but Coed's description is: Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

now, it's up to you to decide if legit plumbing services are "on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining"

hope whatever is stuck or stopped up starts to flow freely!
I had a stopped up sink yesterday. Sink full of water, tried the snake.. Nothing. Tried liquid plumber, left it in several hours. Barely a dent.

I ended up scooping 80% of the water out with a small pail, then used a Plunger (oversized) in the sink. It worked. Ran hot water in for a few minutes, good to go.

Be sure it's not something you can correct, before getting a Plumber.
I’m still pretty new on here, is she slyly saying she needs a “snake” to drill out her “plumbing”? Lol
I bought a 50'Sewer Jetter on Amazon. Hook it up to a 3100 PSI Power Washer. Stand back it's coming through. I hate to imagine the clog it couldn't get through.
Lmao y'all I was legit asking for a plumber. And no, Chung it's not something I can fix myself. If it was I wouldn't have posted saying that I need a plumber ��

But seriously though...I NEED A PLUMBER �� or someone with enough knowledge.