Cheapest eye exam in Kcmo area?

Who had the cheapest eye exam in Kansas City? I've only talked to "twopair.com" and they were $45.

Theres a charity that does free eye exams but i have not heard back from them.
Twopair.com is America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses. I have to say they do give a lot of bang for your buck. Especially when you consider the price of the exam can go twards purchases in the store.
Yea, i already knew twopair was americas. Its $69 for two pair(no tint/coating) plus upgrades. And the upgrades add $170 to the bill. Thats $69 + $90 for the poly lens + coating + tint. They quoted me $240 out the door. And they don't carry any lenses better then the poly.
www.goggles4u.com is per pair (basic frames) and includes shipping ..........
$25 for cr39(1.50) lenses/frames
$38 for poly(1.59)
$43 for high thin(1.61)
$53 for high super thin(1.67)
The $69 special is just to get you into the store.
Walmart is $55
sears is $70
lenscrafters is $120
eyemasters is $49.50
Cheapest i've seen today was $39 with coupon.

The charity that has the free eye exams offers $10 glasses. Goggles4u and coastal contacts offers 1 free pair of glasses(cr39) once a month for a limited # of customers.
Yea, i already knew twopair was americas. Its $69 for two pair(no tint/coating) plus upgrades. And the upgrades add $170 to the bill. Thats $69 + $90 for the poly lens + coating + tint. They quoted me $240 out the door. And they don't carry any lenses better then the poly.
www.goggles4u.com is per pair (basic frames) and includes shipping ..........
$25 for cr39(1.50) lenses/frames
$38 for poly(1.59)
$43 for high thin(1.61)
$53 for high super thin(1.67)
The $69 special is just to get you into the store. Originally Posted by new2thescene
I had a similar experience with America's Best. Talk about an upselling little bitch. High pressure sales and will try to get you to enroll in their "Eyecare Club". Also, the listed prices are only valid for "Eyecare Club" members.

I'll never try to save a buck again. My eye doc at Heart of America Eye Care charges $120, but I know what I'm getting. Competent professional care for my eyes. Plus as a bonus....all the women that work there are smokin hot!
I hear on CarTalk about an optometrist named C.F, Eyecare.
I hear on CarTalk about an optometrist named C.F, Eyecare. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Gawd COG...you actually made me snicker
Old Guy....that was great