I need a tow and a mechanic

I will lose my truck today if I dont get it towed to a shop. keys were lost and a guy broke my steering column............
Sounds like you don't have the money to fix it and someone's about to have it hauled off somewhere because it's been sitting too long, like your apartment or another shop?

This has Fucked Up / Bad News written all over it!

Why not just go to a local repair shop where you live and get them to work on it?
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2016, 09:26 PM
The op always needs something, mechanic, movers, housing, furniture lol, sounds like need you need a job lady! Or try CL free section not a hooker site every other week.

This week it's a combo of Locksmith, tow truck services and a mechanic needed, it's going to be a rough week.

Instead of passing judgment, either lend a hand or at least say a few prayers for her.

Sometimes, people get caught in a wild spiral of bad luck.

I hope things get better for you, Carla!

^^^I suggest you lend a hand and I'll say a prayer for her!

You point out someone's issues and tell them how it should turn out.

On that note, it's late. Negativity will not ruin the rest of the night. Going to bed.

The first 4 or 5 times that might have been a good idea Shea. It's not being negative, it's pointing out to others that this keeps happening, buyer beware.
Since she has been on the board she has posted "Help Me" threads. It's not the ECCIE's job nor the members' job or responsibility to help or save every hard case that comes around, Especially when it's habitual. The city, county, state, and federal gov't all have programs for hard cases such as Carla. Not ECCIE.

When the same girls ask for the same help over again it becomes obvious they are sponges, leeches, users, who can't or wont do on their own without begging for help. It's like seeing the same guy or gal on the street corner with the help me sign everyday for a year and watching them walk around the corner to their nice car and off to their home.

Sometimes natural selection needs to play it's course and weed out those that can't survive on their own or they need to get help from real world agencies and not look for help from Johns & Hookers.

So Shea........Have you offered to come to her aid by renting her a truck or inviting her to stay with you or offer her $ to get on her feet or allowing her to stay at your home? If not, you have no say when others point out the obvious when you judge the others from your throne.

Instead of passing judgment, either lend a hand or at least say a few prayers for her.

Sometimes, people get caught in a wild spiral of bad luck.

I hope things get better for you, Carla!

Originally Posted by Shea Veile
  • motor
  • 03-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Hey will.....I understand.......but I don't think she can see the private comments, although I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.....lol

So Shea........Have you offered to come to her aid by renting her a truck or inviting her to stay with you or offer her $ to get on her feet or allowing her to stay at your home? If not, you have no say when others point out the obvious when you judge the others from your throne. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

I haven't looked at Carla's posting history to see the patterns because I don't make it a point to live online 24/7. If I missed the repeat cries for help, don't get mad at me for genuinely caring about another human.

As for Von, I guess you feel the need to show off for your boys, right? Go for it. It shows everyone how you really are.

If you have to ask what I do to assist, there's plenty: I donate food, clothes, household goods, plasma and blood. I volunteer at nursing homes, animal shelters, soup kitchens and several community rescue & fundraising events. I also move families from abusive situations by helping to pack, sort, clean, babysit, etc especially when their time is limited and they're on the run because of fear.

I try to pay it forward by passing along good energy because of previous personal experiences. We never know when something bad could happen to one of us and help is desperately needed.

I don't know what Carla's situation is. I'll try to reach out again and determine what resources are available to her. She may qualify some of them but not all.

• motor
  • 03-04-2016, 03:10 PM

I haven't looked at Carla's posting history to see the patterns because I don't make it a point to live online 24/7. If I missed the repeat cries for help, don't get mad at me for genuinely caring about another human.

As for Von, I guess you feel the need to show off for your boys, right? Go for it. It shows everyone how you really are.

If you have to ask what I do to assist, there's plenty: I donate food, clothes, household goods, plasma and blood. I volunteer at nursing homes, animal shelters, soup kitchens and several community rescue & fundraising events. I also move families from abusive situations by helping to pack, sort, clean, babysit, etc especially when their time is limited and they're on the run because of fear.

I try to pay it forward by passing along good energy because of previous personal experiences. We never know when something bad could happen to one of us and help is desperately needed.

I don't know what Carla's situation is. I'll try to reach out again and determine what resources are available to her. She may qualify some of them but not all.

Originally Posted by Shea Veile
I think that it can be seen the same way to a point. You have some people who are quick to jump on someone who has had several issues like Carla has. But, there are those, and by no means am I saying you Shea, that will also come in and jump on the people and say we should be more caring and help our fellow man out, but then they do absolutely nothing to help. As for Von, he is a mod and part of his job is to have some knowledge of what is posted on the board.
Kindness is often mistaken for weakness. Just .02 more