Looking For Something like this

Let me introduce myself My name is Carla Holland-Strange and this is not going to be your typical resume. I have a proposition for the right person, someone that can think and see outside of the box. I have worked primarily in the Adult Field for the last few years from video production to companion services. But I also ran 2 of the Crazy Horse Anchorage Saloons, Dawgs By Design, I catered and hosted huge events in Las Vegas such as the Walk For Aids LA, AVN Parties, XBiz Parties, Yes I owned Vegas Adult Inc and Vegas Adult Talent. I also designed/planned 2 lifestyle resorts.

Here is my proposition that I am looking for. I need a home and in exchange for a place to live I will e your full time assistant and work strickly on a commission type payscale, I will get you not good but great long term tenants. Supervise any cleanouts, personal assistant work. Cater your parties, … I can also be a pretty awesome companion. You can even put me in a crappy house and let me work on it… I have more tools that most men. Call No Text 469-267-0197