Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ALL here, even the Grinch's.

I have officially been on here for 1 year as of today and have no regrets. I've met several fun ladies and a few of the guys, made some real life friends on and off the board.

I think I have been very lucky that all of the ladies I have reviewed deserved a "Yes" and are worth repeating even if I haven't had the chance yet. There are a few ladies that I haven't met yet that are also very special to me and I hope to meet some day in one way or the other.

A special Holiday wish to the guys too, some were Grinch's and some were not but I am truly thankful to have known them all. Just a few of the guys that I have learned the most from and hope they will always be around to help others in their own way are:

Scorpio, JCM800, Big deal, Malwoody, JR Lawrence, Roboz, @rol726

I wanted to get these Holiday wishes out now before heading to Little Rock for the Holidays since I also wanted to thank all of you for being here for my first year on eccie.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL!!!
Same to you Binks. Stay safe and have a great new year!
Happy Holidays skbinks! I adore you and think you are a wonderful asset to our community.

Everyone, Merry Christmas & be safe when traveling for the holidays!!

XO
Gem
Keep up the good work Binks and Happy Holidays.
Merry xmas Binks, the mod staff here (and elsewhere), various other friends, my civie dating consulting team (who once again were correct), and last but I should have mentioned first, the gals on my dance card.
But, a xmas wish: Perhaps troll hunters can get a bit of slack next time.
Merry Christmas, Mr. Binks!! You are one of the good guys here. Hope 2016 is full of all the things you like!!
Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope it's filled with love happiness and good times!
Binks, congrats on your first anniversary! It has been fun having you around. Thanks for the props, I send them back to you for your help with some matters.

It has been an interesting and fun year for me as well; new colleagues/moderators and admin staff, new friendships both male and female in four states, a few new haters and plenty of members caring enough to not only make suggestions, but also give advice. LOL

Merry Christmas to all.
May your Christmas be merry and your trip to Arkansas be a safe one. Will look forward to your posts on your return. Enjoy
Marry Christmas and a happy hang over everybody