FBI arrests 2 New Black Panther members in Ferguson bomb plot

Against this backdrop of heightened tensions [in Fergusson, MO.], according to a law enforcement source, two men described as reputed members of a militant group called the New Black Panther Party, were arrested in the St. Louis area in an FBI sting operation.

As initially reported by CBS News, the men were suspected of acquiring explosives for pipe bombs that they planned to set off during protests in Ferguson, according to the official, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to publicly discuss the case.

The official said the two men are the same pair named in a newly unsealed federal indictment returned on Nov. 19 charging Brandon Orlando Baldwin and Olajuwon Davis with purchasing two pistols from a firearms dealer under false pretenses.

Both men were arraigned on Friday in federal court, the law enforcement source said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0J602N20141122
The MSM is burying this affiliation in the text of their articles: it's not in their headlines.
Holder will just refuse to press charges.
If Holder is still around he will let them go free.
Holder will just refuse to press charges. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Taking time off, eh, JDLiar?

In fact, I'll be heading to Houston to catch the ship. I've been invited to attend a cruise to Central America and Southern Mexico for the next week. I know some of you, if you don't get a response in about 15 minutes, think you've won somekind of victory. They don't have good Internet connections at sea and what you get is pretty expensive.

So I'll have to console myself that EVA is still going to be writing bigoted things, FuckZup will still be stupid and I still won't be reading him, Timmie might make a good point but then fuck it up with a three or four stupid ones, and Big Tampon will be wondering if I'm getting something from one of his female family members.

I'll check back later today before I take my computer in for some work (might as well have it checked out and cleaned up) and I'll see you all next weekend. Sooner if I run across some derelict in Texas. I'll say high to.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Guess you're just screaming LOOK AT MEEEEEE! Frankly this sounds like your checking into a facility of some kind. Speedy recovery!
With any luck it was these NAACP members...

Sources close to the investigation were uncertain whether the men had the capability to carry out the plans, although the two allegedly did buy what they thought was a pipe bomb in an undercover law enforcement sting.

The men wanted to acquire two more bombs, the sources said, but could not afford to do it until one suspect’s girlfriend’s Electronic Benefit Transfer card was replenished.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...6725f941e.html
The newly recommended U.S. Attorney may be inclined to file terrorism charges with racial enhancements. She seems to be historically LE friendly.
The newly recommended U.S. Attorney may be inclined to file terrorism charges with racial enhancements. She seems to be historically LE friendly. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Omachmood is not going to have any of that!
Against this backdrop of heightened tensions [in Fergusson, MO.], according to a law enforcement source, two men described as reputed members of a militant group called the New Black Panther Party, were arrested in the St. Louis area in an FBI sting operation.

Just what the hell is the FBI doing interfering in a community organizing effort under Obama's watch !
pray for them, preacher!