JFK --The Most Beloved Leader

I listened to it when he actually gave it.

The most recognized line in the speech was, and is, "ask not what your Country can do for you, but what you can do for your Country".

This is something that seems to have been lost in the minds of many Americans, whose mantra seems to be, "gimme mine", with emphasis on "gimme"
It is not gimme mine but gimme yours.
As opposed to dipshits who's mantra is "keeping the |\|i@@ras down".

with the emphasis on the "keeping."
As opposed to dipshits who's mantra is "keeping the |\|i@@ras down".

with the emphasis on the "keeping." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think those were Lyndon Johnson's thoughts when he said, "we will have those ....... Voting Democrat for the next 100 years".
You mean with the emphasis on keeping 'em voting for Dimocraps, right assup?
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2014, 09:55 AM

This is something that seems to have been lost in the minds of many Americans, whose mantra seems to be, "gimme mine", with emphasis on "gimme" Originally Posted by Jackie S
It is not gimme mine but gimme yours. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Are y'all talking about the vast industrial military complex?
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2014, 09:59 AM
You mean with the emphasis on keeping 'em voting for Dimocraps, right assup? Originally Posted by lustylad
Does not each side try and give shit away to have a group of voters vote for them?

Clearly that is what Bush did before the 2004 election with his huge give away to seniors.
Clearly that is what Bush did before the 2004 election with his huge give away to seniors. Originally Posted by WTF

Busted again!
John F. Kennedy, the last conservative Democratic president.
Whatever THAT means, JDIdiot. I guess what it means is that you don't dare speak against a beloved president who died for your sins, so you label him a conservative, same as you, right?
JFK was the only president in the last fifty years that had any guts. Everything thing since has been a fucking joke in comparison.

Jim