Favorite Sex Sounds

• grean
  • 03-11-2016, 12:17 PM
What's your favorite Sex sound? Everyone likes naked body and to see cocks trusted into a plentiful mound of puss and seeing an ass shake with each thrust. But the thing that puts the icing on the cake, or in many cases in her face, are the sounds.

Is it that squishing sound when your slow grinding or that slapping of the pelvises colliding over and over? The bed frame squeek?

Gotta be honest with ya, Robin Pacino's " Hoe --- Hoe --- ho " , does something for me. look her up on c videos if you don't know what I'm talking about.
For me the soft moans..or my fave ,that sound women make when the cock is first inserted... and the sound of a lipsmaking, sloppy bj
  • snarl
  • 03-11-2016, 01:11 PM
The squishing sound when I've got 2 fingers in a wet pussy and I'm flexing them to rub against the Gspot.
I am a moaner....mostly soft moans, although I can get pretty loud though depending on the intensity of the session. If a guy is moaning with me or talking quietly in my ear.....YES!

I love hearing the sounds guys make when they cum.

One of my favorites though...is the "stirring the mac n Cheese" sound. Berk knows what I am talking about.
  • snarl
  • 03-11-2016, 01:31 PM
One of my favorites though...is the "stirring the mac n Cheese" sound. Berk knows what I am talking about. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
THAT'S what I'm talking about!
When we're getting hot and she whispers "I hate condoms, do you mind? Followed with "I can't get pregnant so you can cum in me, I love the feeling when a guy cums inside of me."
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-11-2016, 02:04 PM
I love sex sounds. There are so many that turn me on. Probably my favorite is with girl in CG position, her kitty dripping wet, she is slamming onto my body and the sound of that wet pussy splashing onto my body is really hard to beat.
My next favorite is the uttering of the word " motherfucker", because that is what I say when I start cumming. Yea, I do love that sound too.
Screams for help
Whoop whoop
"Yes, right there... just like that...right there...don't stop, please don't stop...oh that dick feels so good...My pussy is so wet...I'm about to cum...Oh baby, I'm cumming...I'm cumming...Oh shit baby...Yes..Yes..Yes...Oh Baby."

If I hear something like that, I'm good, if not, I'll have to try harder next time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiaNBjKzOVI

What's your favorite Sex sound? Everyone likes naked body and to see cocks trusted into a plentiful mound of puss and seeing an ass shake with each thrust. But the thing that puts the icing on the cake, or in many cases in her face, are the sounds.

Is it that squishing sound when your slow grinding or that slapping of the pelvises colliding over and over? The bed frame squeek?

Gotta be honest with ya, Robin Pacino's " Hoe --- Hoe --- ho " , does something for me. look her up on c videos if you don't know what I'm talking about. Originally Posted by grean
The yelling of my name. The dirty talk and moans are a solid 2.
Doggy clap clap clap or...

Nice big bbw thighs in mish clap clappingtc

Vocally? All dirtytalk with mean faces during eyecontact sashagrey/jenna haze in her prime style

So many chicks do yhe eye roll in the back of their head but I take that as a excuse to close their eyes..

Nd I vant stand hearing the same soft moan all srssion with a slight more ummph when they feel my rock getting close... ive even called a few out on the last example
Soft or loud moans, dirty talk, and the clapping sounds of a woman as she's doing RACG.
When we're getting hot and she whispers "I hate condoms, do you mind? Followed with "I can't get pregnant so you can cum in me, I love the feeling when a guy cums inside of me." Originally Posted by TheEccie214
, nice