Pink Doll House

Is the Pink Doll House web site still active? Has anyone booked through the site lately?
Yes and they do not disappoint. Gorgeous and fun models!
I’ve heard of this place on here, where do they operate? And what is their process like? Thanks for any info and stay safe out there!
Best bet would be to contact Laurenspencer directly by PM.

She is a Member here and her Profile can be found here - https://eccie.net/member.php?u=90884
Yes it’s still active.Lovely models.Haven’t seen any of them but soon.Contact Lauren to book.
Lauren has a website with info and pics of the ladies.
Lauren is a sweet and intelligent person; you will be pleased with her and her ladies.
Staff Edit - Biomed1 - Members Are Reminded . . .
#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Wow! That’s quite an accusation! I hope u have the proof you say because those are some strong words.

Staff Edit - Biomed1 - Members Are Reminded . . .
#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Originally Posted by Alexa9292
Feeling left out, calling me old and shit. Sad deal either way
Wonder how long a life span this will have? That's a lot to digest 🍿🍺
Wonder how long a life span this will have? That's a lot to digest ���� Originally Posted by WMJ4657
bet that button was too hot to touch afterwards
I guess someone has a screenshot of the offense. Or better yet someone could supply the shortened version of it. Couldn't get butter for the popcorn before it got zapped.
  • AgFox
  • 07-19-2022, 07:01 PM
Happens every time.
Damn! That’s f’d up. Sadly, sometimes shit just happens!
Ok since no one will comment. Alexa doesn't like Lauren. She blames her. Alexa doesn't think too highly of sick old men with no money. I sure wish I could have seen the proof though. It's sad about the outcome.