Eureka springs visit

Hey everyone, I’m planning to visit Eureka Springs soon, and was hoping to squeeze in a little fun. So far, I haven’t found much. Is it safe to assume a trip to bentonville or Fayetteville will be required, or am I just looking in the wrong places?
That's your best bet. It's dry in Eureka Springs
  • BK
  • 07-14-2022, 03:31 PM
Hey everyone, I’m planning to visit Eureka Springs soon, and was hoping to squeeze in a little fun. So far, I haven’t found much. Is it safe to assume a trip to bentonville or Fayetteville will be required, or am I just looking in the wrong places? Originally Posted by Eliasjay
Eureka Springs is mostly for couples with its B&Bs and small quirky shops and restaurants.

That said I am sure you could get one to come spend the night in Eureka if the Price is Right! Come on Down
Eureka Springs is mostly for couples with its B&Bs and small quirky shops and restaurants.

That said I am sure you could get one to come spend the night in Eureka if the Price is Right! Come on Down Originally Posted by BK
Oh I decided to come down as soon as I saw the first post from rosepetals. Wow. Y’all are blessed.