Why is a Regular hard to find.

Greeting to all,
This maybe just a venting spill but I am frustrated with my search. So, I had a regular I would see 1-2 weekly which was great, even had a nice reg rate. Longstory made short she moved to Dallas. I only play when out of town prior to that one but I dont travel as much. San Antonio seems to have the "slowest" hobby activity than any other market in Texas, this is from my opinion. Just look at Houston or Austin's ads daily and compare. I need a reg friend I can connect with. Someone Clean, Available for OC's from time to time. PM me if available and interested.
Good luck, Pilgrim!

I've been looking for pretty much the same for about 2 years.

Looks like a lotta drives to Austin are in my future...
I also looking for regulars. Quality over quantity.
I have 2-3 regulars I see once a week at least, if not more.

First, you need to be a nice guy and make them feel comfortable with you and in your place. Not everyone clicks but once you do, just set up a same day & time every week. That way they know they have a steady income and can depend on you.

I prefer regulars, but yes, they move - retire, that is why i have more than one.

Find someone you click with and just let them know you want to see them every week at the same time, same day and they are usually happy to have a regular too.

Good Luck
Same looking for 3 regulars I will be retiring for good from the boards after a few months.. between a rw job, family and etc it’s easier to maintain a good relationship with a few .. I agree quality over quantity.. it’s safer and so much fun when u don’t have to stress about who’s coming in the door !

Well have fun friends