Encounter: Mimi - WTF?

Date: 9/10/18
Name: Mimi
Phone: 832-275-0946
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a. found out about her on here.
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Chinatown
Activities: BBJ, daty, hj
Hair Length and Color: black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' or so. Not skinny, not fat. Nice tits, ok face.
Recommendation: No
Good honest review
Glad I passed on her. She’s probably burned with all the attention she’s been getting. There’s been what? Like 20 reviews of her in the past month. All positive and pretty much identical.

At least this review offers something new.

Thanks for the info man.
Glad I passed on her. She’s probably burned with all the attention she’s been getting. There’s been what? Like 20 reviews of her in the past month. All positive and pretty much identical.

At least this review offers something new.

Thanks for the info man. Originally Posted by ShortnSweet
It offers something new because it's a fake review! Mimi operates the same with just about everyone, but now this guy with a shitty history of review-writing comes along and pitches an honest review. Yeah right!
^^^ you signed just 4 days ago and are already blaming people for providing their opinion. This is ymmv business, and “ymmv” thing can only get worse with the increasing traffic.
He is Wolfie french turd
Just an observation on my part, but I never allow the provider to dictate a session, I also don’t ask questions, I always direct her in what I want, I don’t follow her lead, she is told what to do, if she ain’t down or isn’t willing to accommodate my requests I will end it, then and there with full donation in hand. This goes for FS Spa girls, R&T shops, Indys or any other provider. I also don’t pay HF apart from total session amount, at any spot I make my offer in total at the same time I mention what I want. Most places/girls already know me, so it’s not an issue, occasionally I’ll run into her on her ladies days so we improvise or select a different girl.
15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Just an observation on my part, but I never allow the provider to dictate a session, I also don’t ask questions, I always direct her in what I want, I don’t follow her lead, she is told what to do, if she ain’t down or isn’t willing to accommodate my requests I will end it, then and there with full donation in hand. This goes for FS Spa girls, R&T shops, Indys or any other provider. I also don’t pay HF apart from total session amount, at any spot I make my offer in total at the same time I mention what I want. Most places/girls already know me, so it’s not an issue, occasionally I’ll run into her on her ladies days so we improvise or select a different girl. Originally Posted by mikemendez
This guy has no clue about Chinese hookers or any other kind of hooker in Houston. They like to dictate how sessions are and know what it takes to get the guys off. They have a lot of practice you know!! Women in Houston roll their sleeves up a lot and give a lot of direction because most of the men in this town need it very badly!
according to your review of same provider you seem to have received better services or was that too a lie, fake review?
according to your review of same provider you seem to have received better services or was that too a lie, fake review? Originally Posted by mikemendez
Mimi offers the same standard of service with just about anyone who shows up. Why do you think guys are showing up and writing good reviews for her? However, menstruation problem could be a diversion from the typical Mimi service.
you wrote a good review for her, even mentioned you'd return and recommended her, dummy.
you wrote a good review for her, even mentioned you'd return and recommended her, dummy. Originally Posted by mikemendez
You don't know how to read well? And you call me a dummy?
I'm in your head and I'm more popular than you, always have been, always will be.