eaten alive...ugghhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was bored so i turned on the tv...this funny movie was playing...have you ever seen it?????

Eaten alive-- made in 1977
A psychotic redneck who owns a dilapidated hotel in the backwater swamps of Louisiana kills various people who upset him or his business, and he feeds their bodies to a large crocodile that he keeps as a pet in the swamp beside his hotel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074455/
[quote=DallasRain;849985]I was bored so i turned on the tv...this funny movie was playing...have you ever seen it?????

Hey Dallas, I can't believe you're bored... I've seen plenty photos of you playing with yourself... you homesick babe...?
lol--yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wanna come home!!
Hey Dallas on your next trip you need to consult with Lea regarding power tools (based on the picture on another thread) I don't see how you would be bored. My cause the hotel to charge you extra for the power drain. LOL Merry Christmas Sexy
lol Elcid..I will do that..thx!!!

Weehhheeeeeeeeeeeee Junction I got homesick,so I came home early!!!!!!!
I was bored so i turned on the tv...this funny movie was playing...have you ever seen it?????

Eaten alive-- made in 1977
A psychotic redneck who owns a dilapidated hotel in the backwater swamps of Louisiana kills various people who upset him or his business, and he feeds their bodies to a large crocodile that he keeps as a pet in the swamp beside his hotel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074455/ Originally Posted by DallasRain
That was one of Robert Englund's first movie's but I've never seen it and you say he kills them first? Then it should be called eaten dead LOL
Yes Genuis.....cool but crazy movie...but i did not get to watch all of it.....so now I guess I gotta go buy it...lol
I admit, I saw it! I don't remember a whole ot about it, but I do know the movie was loosely based of the Joe Ball, who was a serial killer in the 1930's.

This charming fella would kill his victims, then feed the corpses to alligators.

How'd you like to have that psychopath at your Christmas party!?
lol---yea right!