Encounter: Slave Guinevere - UN-BE-FUCKING-LIEVABLE!

Date: 6/6/2019
Name: Slave Guinevere
Phone: 210-577-5090
Email Address: SlaveGuinevere@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://allmylinks.com/slaveguinevere
City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: In-Call, Nice Hotel
Activities: Convo, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, ACG, K9, Mish, BBBJTCNQNS, Convo, LFK, BBBJTCNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" 112 lbs, flat stomach, fit and toned, smooth skin, MM 34dd’s, with an ass that is firm but is soft where it counts. An overall sexy and sensual woman with a gorgeous face unlike any I have ever seen in person.
Recommendation: UN-BE-FUCKING-LIEVABLE, Yes!
Excellent review! Sounds like a great time.
Nicely done!!!
Well done Sir!
Really awesome review and well written! Sounds like a dream i need to be in!
Great review Ex. I was out of town when she came through last week but I will be ready for her next visit!
Damn good read sir!
Wow! Sad I missed her! Next time for sure
Very nicely done Ex! A publisher will be reaching out to you later this week. To hell with Harlequin novels when you can read non-fiction like this!!!
Writing is similar to You&me reviews. Nicely done sir.
Thanks very much guys! I wish you hadn't said that cause the paperwork is taking away from the hobby and I was thinking of calling in a few.

I really did hit it off with Slave and her face for me was a knockout. I hope someone else can see her from Arkansas and review cause I am starting to sound like a fanboy.

A little tip for you Little Rock guys, her size is small and she likes the soft shirts.

Mate, that was another well written review! 👊👏
  • TBoo
  • 06-11-2019, 08:07 PM
Awesome review. Now I can’t wait to see her when she comes to Little Rock. Side note do y’all out get premium access for this review?
Awesome review. Now I can’t wait to see her when she comes to Little Rock. Side note do y’all out get premium access for this review? Originally Posted by TBoo
Yes you do get premium access!
I had someone ask me a day ago about not liking that when you fill out the request form you have to provider your real name. I inquired and it's a little confusing but the short of it is, you do NOT have to give your real name. Just your hobby name "handle". Below is what Slave's assistant told me.

"well, she doesn't really require personal information.. other than name. A lot of guys have hobby names just like we do... and emails and phone numbers are also hobby... the only providers that require real personal information are those who are newbies... and she's not newbie friendly."

I hope this clears up any confusion you might have.