Encounter: Revisit with Kindall Nichole

User ID: Eccieuser13
Date: 9/5/2022
Name: Kindall Nichole
Phone: 1 (870) 351-9954
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=555020 , https://www.kindallnicolegfe.com/
City: Jonesboro
State: Arkansas
Address: Motel just off of I555
Activities: Convo. Bbbj 69 cowgirl doggie
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders darker blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’2” - 5’4” very beautiful sexy girl next door type. She arrived on time to my motel room dressed in a nice short (not too short) skirt and blouse. What I consider conservative but sexy non the less. I opened the door for her and she gave me a nice hug and a long kiss.. we talked for quite a while about what’s been going on in our lives .. it’s been maybe a month since I’ve seen her so we had some catching up to do.. she’s very fun to talk to.. I could literally spend days but mid conversation she started rubbing my “stuff” reminding me why she was here. Lol.. we kissed and hugged while she played with me.. Kindall has improved her kissing or maybe she knows how I like it .. very nice indeed..
Recommendation: Yes
I haven't heard anything about her lately
I haven't heard anything about her lately Originally Posted by CatMan4u
She’s been touring some.. honestly haven seen to many reviews from this side of the state lately period.. not sure if activity has decreased or reviewing has decreased.. I’m having fun that’s what I do know lol
She’s been touring some.. honestly haven seen to many reviews from this side of the state lately period.. not sure if activity has decreased or reviewing has decreased.. I’m having fun that’s what I do know lol Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
Glad you're are
With all the rule changes and prices I have been staying with my regulars I get what I want at a price u am willing to pay and yes they are top tier ladies
Kindall Nicole seems to be very nice. Sounds like you had a fun time. I am frequently in NEA and I think I may need to attempt to meet her sometime.
Fire....

That!!!