Date: Early June
Name: Carmen-sexyjkb
Phone: 5014145094
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: -
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: McCain area
Activities: Dirty talk, nipple play , daty, bbbj (multiple), multiple positions, ms
Hair Length and Color: Brown- shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5ft3in, fantastic figure,B cup perky breast, sensitive nipples, shaved, tight, fresh smelling- tasty kitty, flat tummy, cute ass! Pretty face!!! All in all about all one could ask for. Great body and she knows how to use it!!!’l
Recommendation: -
  • mwise
  • 09-15-2022, 11:53 AM

I'm glad you had a good time, she is a great provider...
Charles that's quite an encounter. Thanks for the info.
Sounds like a fantastic time- i plan to try to get in to enjoy her talents. . Is she hard to get a visit?
No, she sees a fairly high volume and usually responds to to a txt fairly promptly. I understand that she will take several clients daily and on occasion,, for the right client will accept a small group of no more than three at once .. Be patient- she is worth waiting for-never heard of anyone seeing her that felt like they didn’t get their money’s worth plus! W
No, she sees a fairly high volume and usually responds to to a txt fairly promptly. I understand that she will take several clients daily and on occasion,, for the right client will accept a small group of no more than three at once .. Be patient- she is worth waiting for-never heard of anyone seeing her that felt like they didn’t get their money’s worth plus! W Originally Posted by Charless2
This doesn’t sound like the Carmen I know at all on several levels. A completely different person. She is great but if your assessment is correct then I really don’t know Carman after almost 10 years. She is well worth seeing but very little I read here sounds like the Carmen I know.
This doesn’t sound like the Carmen I know at all on several levels. A completely different person. She is great but if your assessment is correct then I really don’t know Carman after almost 10 years. She is well worth seeing but very little I read here sounds like the Carmen I know. Originally Posted by sas72032
Yeah I was thinking the same. Sounds a little out of character for her. But whatever. Will definitely be asking her about some of that during next visit. Who knows.
I agree with sas72032 and scotchgus . This does not sound like the same Carmen I have seen either !
Yeah I was thinking the same. Sounds a little out of character for her. But whatever. Will definitely be asking her about some of that during next visit. Who knows. Originally Posted by scotchgus
This is one of my closest friends, not just in the hobby, so I would be really surprised to be that wrong about someone I am that close to. Not challenging the review or comments, just not the girl I know.
Interesting read, thx.
Interesting read, thx.
Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I have one more thing to say here and I want to say it in the public forum and not in private. I have been on Carmen pretty heavy the last couple of days and even told her I needed a break from seeing her as too much of these reviews are too familiar not to believe parts of them and needed time to reflect on them. With these comments and comments on the other review I want to publicly apologize to her. She doesn’t get on Eccie and will never see this but if no one else will say it, I will. I don’t believe any of this gentleman’s review other then he has seen her before and to Carmen I apologize with all my heart and dignity for ever even contemplating his comments. To anyone else that isn’t offended with them who claim to be friends of Carmen, then you owe her an apology as well. I try to stay out of public conversations like this but I felt that strongly on my friendship with her that I couldn’t be that wrong of her. But I am sorry any part of what this guy said even made it in my head. That is all I have to say and after this seriously thinking of logging off this site for good as guys can trash a lady with no consequences. That’s all
I am sorry, I am not done. I see the “gentleman” has requested his account to be deleted after I called him out. Biomed, I know you don’t like deleting reviews, but these obviously are fake reviews to hurt Carmen and leaving them will only continue the hurt. Both need removed. Surely there is something that can be done when reviews are obviously fake. Again, I apologize openly to Carmen for even thinking any of it could be true. But what is really upsetting to me is that the guy has the decency to ask his account be deleted but not the testicle fortitude to publicly apologize to Carmen. So I will apologize for both of us.