Date: Sept 17
Name: Carmen- sexyjkb
Phone: 501 414 5094
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: -
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Near McCain mall
Activities: Dfk, nipple play,fiv,daty,bbbj( multple),69, multiple pos , full service
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shouldes length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’3 or 4, perky tits- perfect size for her body . Sensitive nipples. Wt 110-115. Trim body, flat abdomen, nice muscular legs- end at a great ass which she enjoys having it massaged. Shaved , tight kitty that loves attention. Near perfect body!
Recommendation: Yes
Lol
Glad you had a better experience than I.
Of this Gem from the Guidelines . . .
#19 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
Seven years and all of a sudden we get mouthy. Not disputing your claims from your encounters but something is up.
Seven years and all of a sudden we get mouthy. Not disputing your claims from your encounters but something is up. Originally Posted by Baconman
I did dispute his claims on the other review and this one. They are completely false by someone who apparently feels they were wronged by Carmen. The fact he requested his account to be closed immediately after I called him out validated that. He has seen her, too much in them would indicate that but the reviews are totally fabricated in my opinion. There must be more that can be done to remove these obviously false and hurtful reviews then just calling them out as false here.
In his reasoning for wanting his account deleted he claims a friend of his room mate got into his account and posted these things. I don’t believe that either as too much of his two reviews are accurate of someone who has been there, as for her apartment and what she was wearing, so not a friend of a room mate who happened to figure out his user name and password. This was a viscous character attack from someone who knows her. I am done with both threads and probably Eccie for awhile. Who knows, I may get banned for attacking his character anyway but as far as I am concerned he has no character to attack. It also bothers me that of all the guys who see Carmen only Scotchgus and the Bodyman10 also spoke up saying that wasn’t her. I know I said a lot in both reviews but I know they won’t delete them so I want it stated in black and white to anyone who reads them that they are fake.
In his reasoning for wanting his account deleted he claims a friend of his room mate got into his account and posted these things. I don’t believe that either as too much of his two reviews are accurate of someone who has been there, as for her apartment and what she was wearing, so not a friend of a room mate who happened to figure out his user name and password. This was a viscous character attack from someone who knows her. I am done with both threads and probably Eccie for awhile. Who knows, I may get banned for attacking his character anyway but as far as I am concerned he has no character to attack. It also bothers me that of all the guys who see Carmen only Scotchgus and the Bodyman10 also spoke up saying that wasn’t her. I know I said a lot in both reviews but I know they won’t delete them so I want it stated in black and white to anyone who reads them that they are fake. Originally Posted by sas72032
Well I believe I called the OP out.
Seven years and all of a sudden we get mouthy. Not disputing your claims from your encounters but something is up. Originally Posted by Baconman
Yes, you pointed out the obvious. Thank you for that. I over reacted but I could not sit back and let things I knew where not accurate to continue being said. I am embarrassed and right now need a break from this board. I am too embarrassed to even talk to Carmen right now. But I would do it again as it isn’t in my DNA to see a friend, I felt being unjustly characterized without defending them and saying something. I overreacted but I was that passionate in my beliefs. But I apologize to everyone on the board accept one.
Don't let your feelings blind you SAS. This is a hobby. Spoke the truth on my end. Alot of reviews are a hype anyways. Can't take them serious for the most part.

I'd be embarrassed myself