URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=228114
City: NLR
State: Arkansas
Address: Off McCain
Activities: HJ, CBJ, BLS (I think that means what I think it means), CK9
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and cute with just the right amount of curves to her
Recommendation: Yes
  • mwise
  • 09-20-2022, 07:13 AM

Sounds like a typical encounter with Carmen. She always delivers...
Best in town!!!!!��
I touched it. Put my thumb in it. And yes, the pleasure was all mine.
If your thumb is all you put in, you missed a real treat!!!! Lol
If your thumb is all you put in, you missed a real treat!!!! Lol Originally Posted by Charless2
I don’t know who you are but now I know, you have met her as some of your comments in your other reviews are familiar, but what you are saying is an attempt to hurt her, not help and I personally now don’t believe anything you say. She can’t defend herself here but too much of what you say is so out of character that I personally don’t believe any of it. I believe you are someone who is upset at her and hurting her is your only goal. I have never received one point in all the years on here but I don’t care if I do receive them, I won’t let your attack her character without calling out what it is. I won’t comment anymore but personally I don’t believe anything you say.
Well, she is definitely tight and untrained for full on insertion. To do so would likely be extremely painful for her. Everyone’s assessment of her though is 100% accurate. She is such a sweet soul. I seldom admire people, but someone who is able to endure life and not lose that sweetness is truly amazing to me.