Bitcoin and Altcoin payment integration and investing.

Hello,

I am the head of an Austin based IT consulting company that specializes in helping people to take advantage of the cryptocurrency bubble. I can help you to accept bitcoin or other cyrpto as a payment for services, also can help with CC payments, Paypal integration, venmo, and many other services.

With us you will never have to worry about chargebacks, scams, or government oversight into your finances.

We can even help with investing strategies for the bitcoin market,
whether we manage them or you retain and manage them yourself.

Please pm me for more information or to setup a consultation.
Providers now is the time to double your money, get in on the crypto bubble before it pops!
Attached Images File Type: jpg o-bitcoin-facebook-e1459982556297.jpg (712.3 KB, 544 views)
Well that's nice.

But the little green dead president coupons don't have service fees.
Well that's nice.

But the little green dead president coupons don't have service fees. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
They also don't rapidly increase in value either. Take a look at the growth stats on bitcoin over the last several months. It's a bubble, we are merely suggesting taking advantage of the bubble while it lasts.
Nor do they decrease in value, and they are very easy to exchange anywhere for anything without service fees.
Nor do they decrease in value Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

A fool and his money are soon parted. In this case, by the decreasing value of the US dollar.

In this particular case, it's called inflation.
Do you buy bit coin as well?
Notice that the OP stated that Bitcoin is in a bubble: "...that specializes in helping people to take advantage of the cryptocurrency bubble."

At least he does acknowledge that and the fact that it will burst at some point. I am curious though, how would a customer ever challenge a bitcoin transaction and get their money back?
Notice that the OP stated that Bitcoin is in a bubble: "...that specializes in helping people to take advantage of the cryptocurrency bubble."

At least he does acknowledge that and the fact that it will burst at some point. I am curious though, how would a customer ever challenge a bitcoin transaction and get their money back? Originally Posted by bigwill832
And thus, we're back to the memorial little green portraits of the dead presidents.
Who, even though dead, absolutely rule the world financial markets.
BTW, also accepted worldwide for professional dates.

At least he does acknowledge that and the fact that it will burst at some point. I am curious though, how would a customer ever challenge a bitcoin transaction and get their money back? Originally Posted by bigwill832

All transactions are handled via an escrow service, and the client retains botht the bitcoin wallet, as well as all the login info to the wallet unless actively trading at the time.

There are essentially two ways of treating bitcoin right now, you can become a day trader and speculate on its worth on a daily basis buying and selling during the rise and fall over the course of that 24 hour window. NOT RECOMMENDED as this has the highest probability of loss, also unless you are investing a large amount you may not see enough of a return on this to make it worthwhile.
The second method is to treat the investment like a bond that will mature after a period of time. The current bubble will expand and the market is already picking up with the "main stream" public getting involved. The problem is that the majority of them do not understand block chain technology, nor do they understand what drives the market technologically.
So you would want to shoot for a 6 mo to 12 mo max investment time for the bond to mature.

So that's a freebie for you all. I really should be charging for this info. Hah
Sorry to all that have messaged me or replied on the board, I've been a busy bee so haven't had the opportunity to visit the site much.
I'll check back quite often.
Very interesting service you're providing. Ignore the naysayers. You might have found a niche. If you've had any success finding clients and arranging crypto transactions you should share some of what you've learned with the group. Good luck!
Call me. I am in Houston. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity.
Very interested please pm I'm in Dallas thanks Tamara..
your inbox is full so I cant message you but want to sit down and discuss
trying to reach you, alas your inbox is full. please let me know how to get in touch. feel free to call or text me at 512-943-7969. i am very interested. are you doing anything start-up related for south by? i'll be everywhere. but i'm seeking funding so i have to be.
#Facts