Provider enjoys it too

There is something REALLY hot when a Provider tells you, “that turned me on”, “you got me all wet” or “that made me moist”!

Beyond economics, I think some ladies really DO enjoy making us rock hard, then making us cum!
One thing I've learned in this hobby and that is if you do it right then she will cum. On top of that you will reap the benefits of a soaking wet babe willing to please you.
BTW, you will never hear a woman say, "that made me moist". Hot, Wet, Turn on...Yes, 'Moist', No.
+1
...if you do it right then she will cum... Originally Posted by thecooldude
Bingo
...you will reap the benefits of a soaking wet babe willing to please you... Originally Posted by thecooldude
Bingo, again!
...you will never hear a woman say, "that made me moist". Hot, Wet, Turn on...Yes, 'Moist', No. Originally Posted by thecooldude
I love to hear her say "Damn, that almost made you drown!"...
I'm mainly in it for my pleasure. But if the lady has fun, it's a bonus.
They usually make you feel better when they feel better.
I am just a horny old woman who luvs the thrill of sexual playtimes
If I know she is honestly enjoying it and turned on, that makes it for me. A turn off is when I can sense she is acting and just putting on a show. However I can understand it can be just a job to her. The pitfalls of the hobby.
Love it when the provider is as into it as I am. Makes the experience that much better.
I love soaking some face and balls
How can a slut like me not enjoy being fucked hard and eaten and getting so wet and cumming over and over)))))
I am just a horny old woman who luvs the thrill of sexual playtimes Originally Posted by DallasRain
That makes 2 of us sexy lady xoxo
There was a lady I saw a while back who could not not masturbate like she was possessed while sucking cock. Really amped up IOP to where maybe it wasn’t Illusion. Fucking hot regardless.
I love getting all soaking wet for a client and looking at the big smile on their face.
I agree with both H5678J and heavyraidersfan. I get much more pleasure out of the session if I know the provider I'm with is enjoying themselves. I love when a woman is turned on and into it as much as I am.

I had one session where the provider came several times and was so wet her fluids were dripping down my thighs while I was behind her. That is one of the greatest feelings I've had.

There is no better smell, sight or taste than that of a woman's sex when she is legitimately turned on.
I am just a horny old woman who luvs the thrill of sexual playtimes Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes you are and you have fun at it !!