What is with the dogface pictures?

I have to say it is a complete waste of time, bandwidth and effort to have an otherwise nice looking girl with the dog nose, ears and whatever. In many cases other pictures show her {pretty} face so it is not an identity thing but if an ad has too many of those types of pictures I will likely look elsewhere. Why would one purposely make them self unattractive like that when the service you are selling is (in part) your looks?
No idea.... I don't even have a snapchat.
Well your showcase (and you) look great !
I don't understand it either.
Neither do I understand all the thingy's like lips, flowers... ect in the middle of the words in their showcases...
And I don't understand why they stick their tongue's out in pictures...
I think it's funny when I see them using it on here.
It's prob because the snap chat filters make you look more cute. They add makeup to your face, make your eyes bigger, make your jaw smaller and your teeth whiter. Try it out for yourself. You'll prob wish you looked like what the filter shows you.
Bad advice. Ladies no need to fall in love with a filter version of you .You must first fall in love with the actual you. Lol

If a woman looking like a puppy dog is "more cute" than a woman looking like a woman you might want to evaluate that.

It's prob because the snap chat filters make you look more cute. They add makeup to your face, make your eyes bigger, make your jaw smaller and your teeth whiter. Try it out for yourself. You'll prob wish you looked like what the filter shows you. Originally Posted by yitzchak
In this thread, the cranky curmudgeons out themselves.

Eh, they're having fun.
I hope it's a fad that ends sooner than later. Snap chat also enhances facial features and eliminates blemishes. Snap Chat makes a photos look 10 years younger.

If I see a snap chat photo I would look at other photos first if I had to make a decision.
Dogface sucks. so does duckface, fake tits, tattoos, botoxed lips, dumb camera angles rather than full body shots, and that absolutely ugly Kate gosselin haircut. Every woman with the Kate gosselin haircut is trash, no exceptions.
Are you talking about fake tits in a picture or fake tits in real life? I love me some titties, fake or real. Tats are OK, too. As long as they don't look like they were done in prison!
You know what else? Lying about your age, using old pics, excessive makeup, talking ghetto.. what am I forgetting?
Then you have the photoshop queens that smooth over their shin where it looks like a blur.