Worst sex act you ever did. ?

• Zena
  • 03-01-2018, 07:34 AM
Worst sex act you ever did? Haahaa!!! I will go first.
I think mine was :
"The Rusty Trombone". ( if you google it, I dont know what it will say ) I try to block bad things from my memory. Lol.
( Oh! Only human stuff!!! No animal play here, PLEASE. Lets keep it SOMEWHAT... CLASSY. some things are better left unsaid. ) thanks!
McStud explains the Rusty Trombone

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHeAv-sGggg
  • Zena
  • 03-01-2018, 08:50 AM
Yuck. That guy was REALLY CLASSY wasnt he??? Lol!!! And no. It wasnt my uncle, by the way.
Came too quickly? Oh wait, you mean nastiest, not WORST act.
worst as in “wtf did i just do that for??”
fucking a woman who prolly hadnt taken a bath in many many days & whose house reeeeeked of cat piss.

worst as “she prolly thought - what a newbie!!” or “that wasnt very suave of me!!”
prolly the time i passed gas while she was fellating lil delites.
My worst is my best. I got fucked in the ass with a strap on, while 4 girls sat around and watched and commented on it like they were watching a tv show. It was fucking HOT!
Very messy, smelly, shitty Greek.
My worst sex: Fucked my sister's ugliest friend because she literally asked for pitty sex. Fucked her very rough and called her names as I was pulling out and came on her face. The sad thing was once we were done she said "thanks". I didn't even bother responding, I just got dressed and left her house, this all happened while her husband was at the park with their kids.
Her on top with lights low. She seemed really into it; very very wet, flailing about. Lights came up, and it looked like a scene from the goriest slasher film you could imagine. Menses everywhere; walls, ceiling, and both of us of course.
Had missionary sex with my ex and told her i liked it .

Rubbed one out without a tissue .

Beat off to Rosie O'Donnell's picture while captive in a prision camp during the war .They thought it was saddam hussien and let me go .
Stupid them Rosie is harrier !
60 yr old Korean woman, I was 28 or so.

Fucked her in the ass and when I pulled out it was covered in Orange (kimchee) shit. I was so fucking hung over I couldn't stay hard (also because of who I was fucking) so she went down on me trying to get my hard on back. Nothing worked so I let her keep the $20 and had to find my way back to the barracks. Prolly worst hangover ever.
  • Zena
  • 03-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Okkkkkkk then. I started this thread and its one of the worst ever, lol, but thank you guys for being brave and telling us Your worst sex tales. That takes guts!
my second wife ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Ate out the first girl I was with right after I turned 15. She was the school slut. Not one of my brighter ideas.
Well, It involved, Crisco, BB's, a Batman mask and a disgruntled Yak.