Oreo Cookies

Yea Aprils Fools isn't here yet but I thought this funny!
My granddaughter came up with this or heard it I duno.

She wants to take some Oreo cookies, scrape the filling out of them, and replace it with tooth paste! She is 8. And share them with mom and dad!
Grandma is going to assist. I think that is funny as hell!
Maybe someone wants to play the same joke? Just thought I would put it out there in advance.
Yea Aprils Fools isn't here yet but I thought this funny!
My granddaughter came up with this or heard it I duno.

She wants to take some Oreo cookies, scrape the filling out of them, and replace it with tooth paste! She is 8. And share them with mom and dad!
Grandma is going to assist. I think that is funny as hell!
Maybe someone wants to play the same joke? Just thought I would put it out there in advance. Originally Posted by tinman483
It would be a really funny prank Tin. Especially coming from someone who is 8 years old. But you need to be careful with this.

Ingesting large amounts of toothpaste can be toxic. Especially if it contains fluoride -- and almost all of the toothpaste sold in the US does.

Here are a couple of articles relating to this:

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002745.htm and

https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/wha...ube-toothpaste

I hate to rain on your parade like this. Maybe you can mix up something that would be unexpected or something that tastes really bad in some creamy white frosting Like maybe some hot sauce or something similar. But it couldn't be too dark or it would discolor the frosting too much.

It sounds like it would be fun experimenting with your granddaughter over the next month to finally arrive at the perfect combination of bad tasting frosting. I wish you luck.
Who would be silly enough to "ingest large amounts" after taking one bite and tasting the toothpaste?

I think it's a great joke.
Who would be silly enough to "ingest large amounts" after taking one bite and tasting the toothpaste?

I think it's a great joke. Originally Posted by FLReWrite
I know. I just put it out there for him because however small the risk is, it does exist.

I do have another idea for you tinman. Mix in some horseradish with the creamy white frosting. Horseradish is white and definitely is not what you would expect when biting into an Oreo
LOL Great idea!!!

You can get fluoride free toothpaste at any health market like Lucky's Market. That's what I use on a day to day basis anyway.

Your granddaughter is a clever girl!
If you were a cookie you would be a whoreo
Trannies Hydrox.