Sexy Latin girl offering special deal for first review!

New to ECCIE offering a special deal for the first review. You won't be disappointed. Men, women, and couples welcome =) NJ/NYC area. Text me 6467701384
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG-20180113-WA0006001_1515977603446.jpg (630.1 KB, 548 views) File Type: jpg IMG-20180110-WA0044001_1515977641051.jpg (577.0 KB, 548 views)
Welcome to ECCIE!! Thanks for the pics. however, a little more information would help like incall and outcall availability, rates, and menu.
Welcome
Welcome!
Thanks! Any suggestions are appreciated 😊
Welcome
Welcome gorgeous
Cute butt
You’re cute from the shoulder to thighs!
Cute butt Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
Thanks hun!
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay in these here parts.

Note that you need to get verified provider status asap otherwise your private message box limit is a whopping 50 total and will overflow way too soon.

*** Stay on top of your PM's; nothing bothers the crew as much as 'failure to communicate' ***

If you plan to post photos here, the site may not always directly host images, so you may need a separate hosting site for your photos.

Make sure to read the "stickies" at forum tops; here's a sample start:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098074

Stay safe out there, too!

Be wary of persons offering a favorable review or other assistance in exchange for free or significantly reduced rates.

When you get settled in, plan to visit IN PERSON with our Austin & San Antonio communities "socially." Especially if you enjoy "fellowship."

= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet info not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
Welcome and I been trying to read as much of the rules as I can. Its a lot to figure out. I would recommend reading as much as you can.
Thanks! Any suggestions are appreciated 😊 Originally Posted by BabeChanel
Maybe offer a special for your first TWO reviews. You need two reviews to become a Verified Provider, and then you will be able to post legitimate ads. Welcome aboard hon!
Welcome