Au Revoir, Mr.Chan

Goodbye to my very best friend that I've ever had in the hobby. Our friendship was one of the rare few that ever transcended those boundaries... and means the world to me now, even in your absence here.

Your presence on Eccie will be sorely missed by many. Myself especially. This truly feels like the end of an era.

What will we do without your humor, your insight, your advice? You're the only person who could ever make me laugh so hard that I cried. Who will I joke with about all the ridiculously funny backpage ads now?

I can't thank you enough for taking my pictures throughout the years. You always did such a wonderful job, and I always had so much fun during our photo sessions. And you never asked anything in return.

Thank you for being my confidante whenever I needed a subjective opinion, no matter the time of day (or night), nor the subject. And thanks for always telling me the truth...no matter what I wanted to hear.

You're not completely rid of me, though. I still plan on whipping your ass in Words With Friends whenever I have time.

I wish you all the very best in life. I sincerely hope that you will always find happiness in everything you do. You deserve it more than anyone I know.

Big Hugs & Kisses~

Ginger
OMG!!
Have read near every review and post made by Mr.Chan. Always enjoyed the rhetoric and angle of approach that some people have towards circumstances.

A quote comes to mind " I looked and seen that your chair was empty, you will be missed"
Hmmm..... Sounds kinda like a April Fool's Day Joke but I could be wrong!

Guess Ginger will have to put up with my Poetic writing style!
Mr.Chan
Hopefully you will read through this thread and understand how much you will be missed by providers and hobbyist alike. Since I first joined the community, you have always been the guiding light and the voice of reason that we all wish was inside of us. Your posts and your presence will be sorely missed my friend.
I wish you well in life.
Adios
megustalatina
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Goodbye Mr Chan, you will be missed.
Did I miss something? Is it true? Mr.Chan is gone or leaving? Would somebody fill me in?
  • MrGiz
  • 04-02-2013, 10:23 AM
I'm sure many of us cannot help but wonder the reasons why. . . let's just hope some lusty female is involved!

Happy Trails. . . Mr.Chan
Mr.Chan requested his account be disabled, he did not wish to make a departing post, he wanted to leave the way he came, quietly, and respectfully as was his way.

"His story was told, all that remained was to put down the pen, close the book, turn off the light, and walk away."
Doubt he gave up hookers. Is he the first dude to go UTR?
Mr.Chan requested his account be disabled, he did not wish to make a departing post, he wanted to leave the way he came, quietly, and respectfully as was his way.

"His story was told, all that remained was to put down the pen, close the book, turn off the light, and walk away." Originally Posted by Lazrback
True, Lazr...that is how he chose to depart. I hope that my goodbye thread didn't offend or violate the manner in which he chose to leave.

I felt compelled to say goodbye to my good friend and leave a tribute... And give others here the chance to do the same. He has helped & touched so many. I felt it was appropriate.
Rumor has it he and SNL are cohabiting. Or did I just start one?
I don't think SNL has permanently departed... I think she's just on temporary hiatus. Their absences are coincidental.

But that was cute.

If it were true, it would explain the situation. I can't think of a guy that would have any energy left to post on Eccie while simultaneously cohabitating with SNL.
Seems impossible for MrChan to leave. We have depended on him for insight and wisdom. He has helped us know who is safe to see and who is good to see. Can't believe he is not going to be dating anymore. Seems like he enjoyed it to much to be able to quit. He was always honest and trustworthy. I will miss him and his posts. Best wishes to you, MrChan!!!