At least this one knows what she wants.

Some of the BP ads crack me up. If she looks like a couple of the different girls in the ad, I'd give her what she wants, however....

Big booty Bella wants white d I c k - 25

Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 2:07 PM
Reply: click here
5014103411 Bella here for non rushed fun lets play150 hr 100 30 mins
Poster's age: 25

• Post ID: 4347496 littlerock
Yea, some of these girls ads scare me. It is all in how it is written, like this one "will take you somewhere you haven't been" hmmmm, let me see ? ....... jail?
"Will leave you with a lasting memory!!! "...... no , babe, that genital herpes! But your are correct ! I will not forget....EVER!!!!
or this one ," come see what my secret is" ..... DAM YOUR PACKING!!!

We need to have an educated provider set up self help ad class for some of these BP girls.
Could be like Zig Ziglers "how to win friends and influence enemies" book/class.
My favorite backpage ads are still the ones where they refer to themselves as "stallions."

That never fails to make me laugh.
stallions = not a good thing when I'm seeking company.

Poor grammar, old pics, fake pics, strange fonts/size - always interesting to view the ads
good ones sdeveroe.

If watching Bill and Ted's adventure in the 80's taught me anything it was that a stallion is male. That and Keanu Reeves can't act.

I completely agree SBG, those points do make BP ads interesting.
stallions = not a good thing when I'm seeking company.

Poor grammar, old pics, fake pics, strange fonts/size - always interesting to view the ads Originally Posted by shortblkguy
I will cruise through BP to get a laugh and that is about all it is good for in my book. Doesn't say much for the male gender that there are ugly hookers out there though..
I'm not going to link it, because I don't want to be mean, but I recently saw a BP ad with a girl that has to be pushing the 300 lbs mark..... which is fine..... some guys like the big girls. I'm not judging. BUT, she describes herself as "toned and tight" The fuck? Since when is that toned and tight by anyone's standards? At least she was honest and posted real photos even if the descriptions were a little euphemistic.
BUT... she describes herself as "toned and tight" The fuck? Since when is that toned and tight by anyone's standards? At least she was honest and posted real photos even if the descriptions were a little euphemistic. Originally Posted by willro
Maybe she was talking about her vagina! Lol
I'm not going to link it, because I don't want to be mean, but I recently saw a BP ad with a girl that has to be pushing the 300 lbs mark..... which is fine..... some guys like the big girls. I'm not judging. BUT, she describes herself as "toned and tight" The fuck? Since when is that toned and tight by anyone's standards? At least she was honest and posted real photos even if the descriptions were a little euphemistic. Originally Posted by willro
Thar she blows!!!!

Harpoon that whales ass!!!!!!!

And 300 pounds and toned and tight?
That was probably the yoga chick she ate for breakfast..
She coulda been talking about her jaws and lips. lol
Well crap, a Google image search bursted my bubble that the girl in the pictures was here looking for that. It looks like they're using at least one or two pics of a model/actress:

https://twitter.com/shanbonita/media/grid
She coulda been talking about her jaws and lips. lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Yeah only thing fatties tend to work out.. So valid point