Stolen pictures

And here I was starting to think I just wasn't hot enough... It's never happened to me before, to my knowledge.

I received an email today from a hobbyist that knows how to do his homework on tineye, etc, alerting me that someone in Allentown, PA has stolen my pictures!

Woot woot.... Ego restored! I was starting to wonder what was taking so long! Lol

http://allentown.backpage.com/Female...l-u-25/7677873

Congrats! That might even be more flattering than getting carded
  • MrGiz
  • 04-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Yeah.... ya gotta love those perky 34A's!!

Dayum, Gurl.... that must be one hell of a workout routine, you got goin!!
Nice pics GD... Lol very sexy... Make sure u report it to BP and get ur pics taken down... They don't deserve them
And they put all those annoying little symbols in the title too..

They really wanted to make a statement.
And they put all those annoying little symbols in the title too..

They really wanted to make a statement. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Well... ❡iη❡℮R uses those annoying symbols sometimes, too.
Those pictures pass for 25!! .....she's probably the girlfriend mentioned in the ad....
Well... ❡iη❡℮R uses those annoying symbols sometimes, too. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

fuck..

But your smile will make me forget that
maybe time for a mutual confidence building encounter?
24/7 right?
Hardly 24/7... A girl needs her beauty sleep. But yes on that encounter.

I've always thought that 24/7 stuff was weird.
Hey Ginger, I'm working on the forum post we talked about, still hoping to lure you to my neighborhood for a visit soon.
I wonder just how many guys in Allentown responded to the ad. I bet any guys who fell for the bait & switch were disappointed when they discovered she was not you! Maybe a tour to Allentown should be made to let them discover the real girl in the pictures. But then, they would want you to stay, and we would rather keep you here!!
It's funny how people meet sometimes! NJShopper is the gentleman that discovered the fake ad, and after a google image search led him back to my profile here on Eccie, we started communicating about a possible visit to his area!

I'm looking forward to being able to tour more this summer, but I promise I will come back, Tuck! You guys are the greatest. Not to mention, Arkansas is where I own a house. Lol

NJShopper said that BestGFE.com is the forum used in that area... I just signed up!
Your right Ginger. After I posted the article yesterday in reference to anti-aging I received an email from Heather Locklear. Oh the power of the internetzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Your right Ginger. After I posted the article yesterday in reference to anti-aging I received an email from Heather Locklear. Oh the power of the internetzzzzzzzzzzzz! Originally Posted by maximus
Figures. As soon as I locate the fountain of youth, I have to get in line behind Heather Locklear.

Seriously though, smarty pants... My situation really happened.