Requests/ISO ????

Ladies how do feel about when a guy puts out a Request/ISO about if anyone wants to meet up later tonight, looking for BBBJ tonight, and who's in town tonight? Yes, I know that some bigger cities like Dallas, Houston, St. Louis that somewhat seems to be the norm for guys to ask in Request/ISO.
I don't really see an issue with it Shorty. We as providers do the same thing when getting ready to work in different cities on different dates. So why can't the guy's put up a thread letting us know what they are looking for? As long as the provider does her homework and screens properly there shouldn't be an issue in my opinion.
I don't really see an issue with it Shorty. We as providers do the same thing when getting ready to work in different cities on different dates. So why can't the guy's put up a thread letting us know what they are looking for? As long as the provider does her homework and screens properly there shouldn't be an issue in my opinion. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
But isn't that what research and pm, text is for? I just think it's someone being lazy, not wanting to research which ladies are in town or what's on there menu and not making the initial pm or text to the ladies your interested in. It doesn't hurt to have several ladies your talking to, so if one doesn't workout then onto Plan B or C.
I can see your point when you put it like that, Shorty.... Good thought!

Yep... Lazy seems to be the most logical answer!
+1
I don't mind answering a request/ISO if the client is seeking something I offer & I'm in the area & available. Of course, if his references aren't in order, then it's a moot point.

There's nothing wrong with someone asking for what they want & making a decision based on the responses they get. It probably saves the client a lot of leg work!

I've met a lot of really great clients through requests/ISO's!
I can understand a request/iso by a hobbyist if he has an out-of-the-ordinary request and wants to avoid getting a string of "no's" from providers he would like to see. I just can't imagine making a general, run-of-the-mill, "is anyone available?" request. Everyone has differing levels of selectivity. I just can't imagine taking an approach that would require either (1) throwing selectivity completely out the window, or (2) putting myself in a position of having to, in essence, tell a provider who responds to the request something along the lines of "I'm desperate enough that I'll see just about anyone - just not you".
seems like too much thinking going on here.
i like ginger's answer.
but i always like her answers.
I'm with Ginger on this guys. I see nothing wrong with it and like her I've met alot of great guys through request/iso's also. If you know what your looking for then why not let it be known... Just make sure your Ref's are in order when doing so.
i think i might always like this miss kane's answers too
i think i might always like this miss kane's answers too Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
You'll like my answers alot better in person honey. Especially if I'm... (use your imagination)
if imagination is what you like, why not? but i have something else in mind
As do I shug!! but please do tell me a little of what you have in mind...