Retirement Threads

How do you feel about Retirement Threads or ADS? Yes, I know that some threads are legimate like Gingers thread of Mr.Chan Retirement. Yet the word Retirement seems to be a common word for providers. Some say there retiring a few weeks, moving on to better things and come see them while there still around. Then a few weeks or months later, there working again. Or better yet, they announced there retirement in one state and places an add in another state saying they're moving there, looking for a few clients or SD.
I guess the word "retirement" means different things to different people.

Apparently, some people think it means "I'm moving myself & my leech boyfriend to a new state, where people don't know what a huge con artist I am." Hypothetically speaking, of course.
I like Brett Favre. WTF?
It seems to me that if someone is serious about retiring they would simply close their account and go quietly on their way, much like MrChan did. Rather you be male or female it would seem a much better alternative to slip quietly into the sunset and contact those that you consider friends via private channels.
It seems to me that if someone is serious about retiring they would simply close their account and go quietly on their way, much like MrChan did. Rather you be male or female it would seem a much better alternative to slip quietly into the sunset and contact those that you consider friends via private channels. Originally Posted by datylikes
Exactly!!
I don't mind farewell announcements and probably prefer hearing it directly from the person retiring instead of a second hand report from someone else after the fact. Having said that, unless I've seen them before, I'm much less likely to see someone who is announcing a farewell tour, under the theory that "a taste of honey is worse than none at all." If things go well, I like to think that I'll have the chance to repeat and don't want to find a new favorite only as she is retiring.

As suggested, retirement announcements can be overdone and sometime remind me of businesses that seem to have repeated "going out of business" sales. A recent one that cracked me up announced "retirement" from GFE service (no offense meant to the provider - she is gorgeous and has a great reputation).
A recent one that cracked me up announced "retirement" from GFE service (no offense meant to the provider - she is gorgeous and has a great reputation). Originally Posted by TestSpin
I was wondering about "Retirement from GFE Services." How does that work? Does that mean BP ways, as in NO BBBJ, NO Kissing, No DATY, No MSOG, so all you got is a warm moist hole to get off on for your allotted time? Fuck if I wanted that I could just stay home and try to fuck the SO!!
How does a provider retire from GFE?
I'm confused!
It is a different change in a business model, but maybe the lady has made a commitment to a SO. I thought it was odd the first time a provider told me she was married and that her husband was just out grabbing lunch for the hour I was scheduled with her. I then proceeded to fuck her with all I could for the entire hour leaving extremely gratified and her lying in a sweaty mess on the bed. Looking back it was kind of a turn on for me knowing the details of what we did and he most likely would not.

To the original post. If a fellow hobbyist or provider decides to retire, announce it or don't announce it, to each their own. It will suck if I wanted to visit the provider and never had the pleasure but life has already dealt me many disappointments so far. Chalk up another....
A recent one that cracked me up announced "retirement" from GFE service (no offense meant to the provider - she is gorgeous and has a great reputation). Originally Posted by TestSpin
I know that announcement of which you speak, and I wondered the same thing. I don't have a problem with a girl wanting to change the services she provides (as long as she makes that clear before arranging the appointment of course), but I really don't know what it means to just say one is retiring GFE. It could be anything from just going to 'everything covered' service, to something far more limited like only handshake service.

I did once know of a provider that moved from full service providing to only HE massage when she became engaged to a man. It was all she was comfortable with due to the changes in her personal life. I can respect that.
How does a provider retire from GFE?
I'm confused! Originally Posted by datylikes
It's called the Wife Experience.

Oral Sex = Passing in the hall and saying "Fuck You"

As suggested, retirement announcements can be overdone and sometime remind me of businesses that seem to have repeated "going out of business" sales. A recent one that cracked me up announced "retirement" from GFE service (no offense meant to the provider - she is gorgeous and has a great reputation). Originally Posted by TestSpin
I know I'm new to all this but when I saw that I had to wonder myself.
It's called the Wife Experience.

Oral Sex = Passing in the hall and saying "Fuck You" Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Been there and done that, lol, but fortunately all my SO’s are long gone.
I haven’t had “oral sex” in a long time, haha.
I guess the word "retirement" means different things to different people.

Apparently, some people think it means "I'm moving myself & my leech boyfriend to a new state, where people don't know what a huge con artist I am." Hypothetically speaking, of course. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
But they always fuck up and return to known web sites thinking people will just forget their ghetto ways..