So any ladies in need of anti-aging cream

Just pm me. I am always glad to help.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3101168.html
now they'll be requesting msog.
good find mr m.
8 request in 15 minutes isnt bad. On my way to the store to pick up a couple gallons of pineapple juice in case the CIM comes into play.
She looks amazing. I wouldn't guess her a day over 40! I wonder if it really works?!
Ginger, I'm ya huckelberry!
wow... Who woulda ever thought it... Facials anyone? lol
Ginger, I'm ya huckelberry! Originally Posted by maximus
If you can make me look like Heather Locklear...then I'll let you be my Huckleberry!
If it helps keep your face young looking by smearing it on your skin, just think effective it could be if you swallow it !!! And if you squirt it in your eye, you may improve your vision!! Heather's tip will make the world a better place.
If you can make me look like Heather Locklear...then I'll let you be my Huckleberry! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Guess we are gonna have to have a tryout Ginger. Ya, never know until you try it.
You have to receive the right elixir. Super Sperm
Hope the ladies of the world will listen to Heather Locklear and learn that semen is not something dirty, but is in fact a wonderful substance. And to think of how much I have wasted by flushing it down in a condom or letting it dry in a handkerchief. I want my every creamy drop to be massaged into a woman's skin or to be swallowed for health giving benefits. It will always be delivered with a smile, and as a bonus, think of all the stress relief you will get. Delivered fresh from my fountain to you! Be like Heather!
MMmm Maximus, I'd always love some of your anti-aging cream!! It's been too long!!
Would it make me look 18 again? Lol