how much trust should we have in this hobby

Ok Guys And Gals Just Sitting Here In My Office And Wondering How Much Trust Should We Have With Our Providers Now I'm Not Trying To "stir the pot" But I Have A Friend That Knows My Hobby And He Says I'm Crazy If I Trust Any Provider because all A Provider Cares About Is Themselves And Money. What Are Yalls Thoughts On this
What trust have you been placing in providers that you now feel you shouldn't?

Adding them on your checking account? Giving them keys to your house?

We're here to provide a service for a fee. Perhaps you're giving more credit to the relationship than you really should, if you expect us to care about more than that.

I'm more than a little confused about what exactly you're hoping to accomplish in terms of a relationship with any provider.
NI Nothing Like That I'm Talking About Real Name And What We Really Do For A Living Lol No Way Am I Putting Another Female On My Checking Account Lol
I would say that it's better to keep personal info to yourself.

What isn't necessary to disclose...don't.

Most providers will at least want your first name, but beyond that, good references should take care of the rest. We don't care about who you are -- we care about who you're not.

I was just joking about the checking account & house keys, btw.
I WoulD Hope So Lol
Ok Guys And Gals Just Sitting Here In My Office And Wondering How Much Trust Should We Have With Our Providers Now I'm Not Trying To "stir the pot" But I Have A Friend That Knows My Hobby And He Says I'm Crazy If I Trust Any Provider because all A Provider Cares About Is Themselves And Money. What Are Yalls Thoughts On this Originally Posted by cody3168
Trust no one as far as you can throw them.

Anyone starts asking for personal information avoid them.
...Anyone starts asking for personal information avoid them. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Hey, Blad! What color undies are you wearing? Or was that too personal?
Hey, Blad! What color undies are you wearing? Or was that too personal? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
When you fill out and send me that SF86 form we will talk..