Sexual bucket list

I am curious, is there anything left on your sexual bucket list you have not checked off yet ? Probably most of us here are the exception to people outside the hobby, and may have fulfilled most of our fantasies, but I have at least one left. ( It is almost certainly out of reach now for obvious reasons ) I have never had actual sex with a virgin . Since finding a woman of legal age in this arena, that is a virgin is not remotely realistic, I will always have to wonder what it is like.

Anyone else want to share ?
Well, these are fantasies, and all are out of reach for me.

A bald below, nymphomaniac Asian contortionist under 5' tall.

A several day stay at an all inclusive sex resort, perhaps in the DR.

Sex touring the FKK clubs of Germany.

Perhaps the same sort of trip to Macau.

Stuff like that.
After 30 years of hobbying the only bucket list item left is an orgy.
Well, these are fantasies, and all are out of reach for me.

A bald below, nymphomaniac Asian contortionist under 5' tall.

A several day stay at an all inclusive sex resort, perhaps in the DR.

Sex touring the FKK clubs of Germany.

Perhaps the same sort of trip to Macau.

Stuff like that. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I totally forgot about the FKK Germany clubs ! Excellent !
After 30 years of hobbying the only bucket list item left is an orgy. Originally Posted by hunttolive
Yes, an orgy would be !!
Thanks to the hobby I have been able to cross of a few things but I have yet to have a MFF threesome or a group sex experience ie orgy or swingers groups.. would also love to go to a swingers club... one other one is to spend some time in the company of a very passable T-girl...
Thanks to the hobby I have been able to cross of a few things but I have yet to have a MFF threesome or a group sex experience ie orgy or swingers groups.. would also love to go to a swingers club... one other one is to spend some time in the company of a very passable T-girl... Originally Posted by cgrman
CGRMAN : I recently was able to have my first MFF session with 2 outstanding providers, and it was EPIC !! you really should pursue this , it was something I will never forget !
A group sex party, mff 3somewith women that are really into each other Fisting a woman full fist. A mmf 3some. Sex club
Anymore, I just don't have the energy for more than a quality MF one-on-one.

Perhaps a long evening to overnight date with an Indy Provider at a swinger club like Pendulum for the ambience . . .
Getting pegged by a pretty girl.
  • jan-w
  • 12-01-2023, 02:56 PM
A young, preferably under 25, pretty white gal with no tats, no fake body parts, no body or face piercings, long wavy natural colored hair and full bush. GFE of course. I think I would sooner find Big Foot hanging out in my back yard.
my bucket list........mother daughter duo.......and twin sisters.........I don't want them playing with each other just both of them servicing me......maybe mom showing her daughter how to do it correctly........or two competitive sisters a few years apart............competing with each other to who is the better fuck.
my bucket list........mother daughter duo.......and twin sisters.........I don't want them playing with each other just both of them servicing me......maybe mom showing her daughter how to do it correctly........or two competitive sisters a few years apart............competing with each other to who is the better fuck. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Another great fantasy !!
If one really want to check off the orgy from your list, one should go to the Phoenix Club in London, UK.

https://thephoenixclub.london/hostesses

I had the good fortune to attend one of their parties about four years ago. They host three "parties" a day at a flat in a safe London neighborhood. You just call them up to schedule and they text you with directions. You show up fifteen minutes prior. They have a place for your to disrobe, hang up your clothes, stow your valuables in your own big Ziplock type bag, and provide you with a robe. You take a quick shower. You then go into a room where there are some snacks and bottles of water. The seven of us guys were then introduced to the five girls who were at the party that day. With formalities concluded, we moved to two rooms, one with three beds, one with one. The robes came off, and it was on. There were bowlfuls of condoms and bottles of lube on the bedside tables. So, basically I got to fuck five attractive women over two hours for 160 Pounds--about 200 dollars. Plus you get to watch everybody else fuck. Definitely bucket list material.
London" I used to read "reviews" of the Lady Marmalade parties a few years ago . . .dunno if that is still running post Pandemic.

They would bring in about a dozen paying guys, serve plenty of food and beverages and there would be four or so providers for everyone to have a simultaneous go at.

Not sure that I would like that , but there it is.