Encounter: Beautiful young Mimi at Spearmint is a real 22 yrs old. Now I feel young again!

User ID: -
Date: 2/2/24
Name: Mimi
Phone: (737) 354-1383
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 1615 West 6th St
Activities: FBSM SE NE DATY HJ
Hair Length and Color: Short dark hair, bangs
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Super, super pretty young face. Maybe the prettiest face of an AMP girl I have seen in a while. Youthful exuberance and innocence. Small, compact body with very nice natural B cups and perfect sucking nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. I'm so used to seeing older massage girls. It's unusual when a young one passes through.
Nice review. I'm so used to seeing older massage girls. It's unusual when a young one passes through. Originally Posted by U.F.O.
Thank you. I'd like to thank Kimchi for helping me when I knew nothing about writing reviews. I also want to thank Cap'n Crunch, GoodTyme and GHOST. The 4 of them inspired me.
Thank you. I'd like to thank Kimchi for helping me when I knew nothing about writing reviews........ Originally Posted by runnerrunner
Nice review!

Uh.........I think the student is becoming the teacher. LoL
Thank you for the review. I need an excuse to come up to Austin now! I looked online to see if I could book Mimi and the drop screen they had before us gone? Thanks for any updates appreciated.
4 of the biggest pervs!
.............I looked online to see if I could book Mimi and the drop screen they had before us gone? Thanks for any updates appreciated. Originally Posted by Grayson34
The "Online Booking" feature has been down for quite a while now. I tried several times last week, but it never worked. Best thing to do is book via text on the number listed, call or just do a walk-in.
The "Online Booking" feature has been down for quite a while now. I tried several times last week, but it never worked. Best thing to do is book via text on the number listed, call or just do a walk-in. Originally Posted by Kimchi
ONLINE IS BACK. Was able to book for tomorrow, but only for Reflexology… I’ll test the water and see if I can get FBSM tomorrow.
  • Xxu1
  • 02-28-2024, 09:04 AM
Do you know if Mimi offers more than L1?
How much should I bring for something like this?
How much should I bring for something like this? Originally Posted by FCbaker
For that, you will need premium access
Do you know if Mimi offers more than L1? Originally Posted by Xxu1
How much should I bring for something like this? Originally Posted by FCbaker
A lot of reading and research.
A lot of reading and research. Originally Posted by Kimchi
Did a bit more digging and decided to visit and see how it goes. Review to come. Damage was lower than expected, guess that’s a good thing!
  • Lovoo
  • 03-12-2024, 10:20 AM
Anyone know how long she will be here?
I saw her yesterday, let’s just say that I hope she’ll be here for a while.