URL / Website: https://www.spearmintmassage.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 6th Street and Loop1 Downtown
Activities: Massage, NE, Russian L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, Long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short (may be 4'9), I think she has C or C+ cups, but it gives an impression of D on small frame.
Recommendation: No
This place is crazy busy. Seems like every 3rd review is for S-mint! Tried to see or at least the meet infamous Mandy awhile back when they first opened and failed each time since she was always "busy". Appointments are not locked in but yet it's better to make one?!?!

Better options and value elsewhere.
This place is crazy busy. Seems like every 3rd review is for S-mint! Tried to see or at least the meet infamous Mandy awhile back when they first opened and failed each time since she was always "busy". Appointments are not locked in but yet it's better to make one?!?!

Better options and value elsewhere. Originally Posted by RadioHam
True!

Anyone get L3 here yet?
Speaking of this infamous Mandy, does this happen to be her? Just popped up from a booker I have.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_8141.jpeg (208.4 KB, 361 views)
  • Batxg
  • 03-22-2024, 02:03 PM
True!

Anyone get L3 here yet? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
������
Nope
Please only post positive reviews the mamasan will have u banned or at least points deduction
True!

Anyone get L3 here yet? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Doesn't seem to be that kind of place. Or at least they don't want that kind of attention with a location in DT.

• Manma
  • 03-29-2024, 06:16 PM
Please only post positive reviews the mamasan will have u banned or at least points deduction Originally Posted by Worthless man

This is crap, why would anyone post only positive, this is the forum to share good and bad for all our benefit
Please understand the actual words of what I posted, it is directly asking for real posts, but if you notice as soon as a negative comment appears it is out ranked by the white knight’s or the spa owner’s, 260 for any of these girls is comical