Encounter: Summer @ Rejuve: No. Just no.

User ID: -
Date: last week of march
Name: Summer @ Rejuve
Phone: 512-939-0034
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: San Antonio St, Downtown ATX
Activities: Mediocre massage, saran wrap (literally), avoiding dragon breath, and more.
Hair Length and Color: Medium black/dk brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I have one good thing to say about this experience: Summer has a decent (slender) body, if you can get over all of the other distractions.
Recommendation: No
damn. another post called her "summer with the golden finger", but after reading this, she can keep her finger to herself.
It's a bit exaggerated !!
I have been to Rejuve a few times and even seen Summer. The place is always clean and smelling good. I have never had an issue such as what you stated. And You just happen to have all these issues at the same time with Summer. I find it hard to believe from my experiences. Your first review and have the worst experience of your life. I think we know what really smells fishy here.
It's a bit exaggerated !!
I have been to Rejuve a few times and even seen Summer. The place is always clean and smelling good. I have never had an issue such as what you stated. And You just happen to have all these issues at the same time with Summer. I find it hard to believe from my experiences. Your first review and have the worst experience of your life. I think we know what really smells fishy here. Originally Posted by Thomas2024
I think what’s more fishy is you have total of 3 reviews, and EVERY SINGLE ONE is for Rejuve, and EVERY SINGLE ONE is yes… also you jumped on this like it’s your own business, working hard defending it huh?
The smell could very well have been something outside of their control (as I could smell it outside of the building before I entered). It was unpleasant, and quite unfortunate that it was present inside as well. Could be due to the construction happening around the area. Interior certainly appeared clean - I never stated otherwise.

This is my first review from the new account (lost pwd), but I've been to enough amps to know that saran wrap is hilarious, and stupid and unusual.

The experience was bad enough that I thought a warning was necessary.

As far as the saran wrap goes, I've heard of it quite a bit about it being used for L2 in amps over the years. Read some reviews that say it feel better than condom, some that say it's to save $. Never tried it, but I've always been curious if it feels more real than a cbj. Certainly it's likely not as safe, so if it doesn't feel better, there's no point.
I guess I would say it feels more real than your normal/standard (thick) rubbers, since at least the hand action is underneath. As long as it gets fully stretched out / no wrinkles (the saran). If you can stop laughing about how ridiculous it is long enough to enjoy it.

Is it so hard for amps to invest in mouthwash and have a clean protocol between clients. And, to communicate they're on their period. Its not that hard really. Fucking lazy amp managers. You can buy sacks of condoms for pennies on the dollar, saran wrap is just dumb.
You'll usually only find this at L1 places. They probably just don't want any evidence on the premises.