A medical question for people in the medical profession

I apologize in advance for my laziness, I'm sorry this question has been asked on the national boards. I just read a review of a provider that allows daty but only does cbj. This really doesn't make any sense to me health wise. Why can I spit all over the most tender organ on her body but she won't suck on my lizard? I don't get it. Her menu would suit me fine though as long as she has a good IOP. Daty usually gets me hard as a rock.
I apologize in advance for my laziness, I'm sorry this question has been asked on the national boards. I just read a review of a provider that allows daty but only does cbj. This really doesn't make any sense to me health wise. Why can I spit all over the most tender organ on her body but she won't suck on my lizard? I don't get it. Her menu would suit me fine though as long as she has a good IOP. Daty usually gets me hard as a rock. Originally Posted by les123
Hoss..this isn't medical. This is about her comfort level. Don't try to be logical.
My question to medical people or others who know is whether a bbbj is risky for the receiver? How likely is it that a STD could be passed that way?
Very unlikely, unless the head giver has bleeding gums. Then her/ his blood mixes with your blood, through the microfissures that open up on the skin of your cock when it's erect, and you're contaminated. Watch out for bad teeth.
I remember a male prostitute on Oprah Winfrey once, who was telling her he could have safe sex without a condom. I knew he was talking about blowing guys in their cars, he didn't want to go into detail, but Oprah was horrified to think he believed this. She was thinking anal. Bet sucking a cock never occurred to her.
Though all this is mostly true, do some googling on HPV and you will find that we are more at risk than we think. There are many in the medical community that believe DFK is enough at risk regarding HPV.

Also, there are oral herpes and gonorreha versions, the latter usually being easily treated...
Also, to the original post. I do think there is some logic to the CBJ even if DATY is an option, though I do agree it is mostly comfort level, I do remember seeing some STD articles about BBJ posing a greater risk than DATY in many cases. Both are low if there are no blisters, warts or discharge visible/detected from mutual inspection.