Encounter: Hazel again or I am a fool

Date: 2/23/20
Name: Hazel
Phone: -
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: down the road and over the river, up the hill through the woods too my place
Hair Length and Color: Long black and beautiful
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, thin, young sexy Italian girl with nice b size tits, a beautiful ass and nice tight shaved wet pussy
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Manage2
Well I dont see a suited up or cover comment.shes offered before
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
3 exceptions I have never heard of are Kira- Viv Boyt and Arianna not saying they don't but of legit providers I don't think I have ever heard a peep about them
damn good thing I didn't put anything bad in that lol -thought I hit the private button
My rule of thumb, and it is by no means scientific, is the the girls who only do CBJ are the least likely to offer BBFS. Do I know this for a fact? Of course not, but I saw Talia again recently (she is even hotter the second time you see her!) and after she put the condom on me she double checked that it covered the entire shaft. I figure there’s no way a girl that careful about how far down the condom is rolled is going to ever offer me BBFS.

Many guys avoid CBJ girls because they prefer BBBJ, but if They truly want to be as safe as possible, then they might want to reconsider. When a girl as hot as Talia has your covered dick in her mouth, suddenly it doesn’t seem so bad!
3 exceptions I have never heard of are Kira- Viv Boyt and Arianna not saying they don't but of legit providers I don't think I have ever heard a peep about them Originally Posted by Hotpoker