Kimmy36 will miss you!!! temporarly

Hi Everyone, I know i have been quiet latley and some what distant, i want you all to know i have had some serious complications due to a botched augmentation that will be fixed. I will be somewhat semi retired until March or April of next year. This has been a hard and sad journey for me me physically, mentally and financialy! Right before the crisis i made a site and hope this will keep your interest and desire for me. Log on to redrosemodels.com and click on Kimmy36 and use the password kk31003 to let you in. I miss you all so much and have you all in my thoughts and prayers constantly as i hope i am in yours! Until then feel free to keep in touch and stay safe!!!! Love Kimmy
Take your time and get well sweetie. We'll miss you, but still be here to welcome you back.
Kimmy you are a fantastic woman and have been missed. Best wishes and good luck with your recovery. If you need anything, feel free to contact me.

XOXO Scuba
Kimmy.........I hope you get well very soon and god speed in your recovery.
Kimmy, You know I'm always here if you need anything. Your a sweetheart and I wish you the best ...
Wish you a very safe and healthy recovery...
XOXOXO till we meet again