question about sex

In my experience, it seems us men are pretty much ready to have sex just about anytime... but you ladies are much different. Is this a safe assumption, I know some women in the real world that just plain and simply don't like sex. Is it something the more of you like, is it just a means to an end for some here? just curious....
Lol this "old lady" stays horny bout 90% of the time

In fact I have 3 biker boys cumming over to play tmorrw night!!
...I have 3 biker boys cumming over to play tmorrw night!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Vroom, Vroom, Vroom..!!!!
Lol this "old lady" stays horny bout 90% of the time

In fact I have 3 biker boys cumming over to play tmorrw night!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Does it take 3 biker boys to replace 1 cowboy??
All women are different. One thing I’ve learned about women, the more comfortable they are in their own skin, the more they enjoy sex. Some of us are natural nymphos... it doesn’t take much to turn me on.
lol Midvale..I will ALWAYS luv ya!

lol Wizard!

True Miss Kat... the more comfortable they are in their own skin, the more they enjoy sex.
i don't think all guys are that way either. as i get older, i am not always in the mood. that's one reason AMPS are popular, you can have sex when you are ready. unlike making an appointment one day when you are horny and then the next day when you have the appointment and then you are not. one unexpected drawback in the hobby i never foresaw.
Does it take 3 biker boys to replace 1 cowboy?? Originally Posted by midvale
Yes.

But for the thread, note that two of our local super professional gals have both said yes.
I personally have ALWAYS had an Extremely High Sex Drive. PLUS love to Give and Take care of People.
So, when I was introduced to this industry, It was a perfect fit.
I feed the giver, the Sex Drive &
& taking Care of People in each encounter.
I call it getting my Fix.
Plus I can remain Single & Focus on the Family, and RW Career as well.
Now that I am getting older my Sex Drive is even higher..which I was always worried about since It was so high at a younger age.
And I am SUPER COOL with that!!
Does it take 3 biker boys to replace 1 cowboy?? Originally Posted by midvale
I will NEVER replace my cowboy...I am just up for a little "lagniape"
I will NEVER replace my cowboy...I am just up for a little "lagniape" Originally Posted by DallasRain
Had to look that one up (lagniappe). You give not a small gift but a large gift to your customers! "Cowboy"
I will NEVER replace my cowboy...I am just up for a little "lagniape" Originally Posted by DallasRain
Heh.
Spoken as a gal that has collected the entire trifecta of riding cycles, horses, and men.
well dammit...one came over but for scared...one ncns....but the BEST one,a real biker badass boy showed up and banged the hell outta me!

Yogi...one day!
Yes one day.... you would think as much as we travel we would cross paths... then I can tell you the story behind this question.