A death in the family

Unfortunately, there's been a death in my family and I've left town for the weekend for the funeral. I just wanted to apologize to those who have tried to reach me and haven't been able to get ahold of me. I will be back Sunday evening and back to work Monday morning.

Xoxo
Jessica Rabbit
I'm sorry for your loss, all condolences.
So sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family.
Sorry for your Loss Beautiful ☹️ Prayers to You & Yours 🌹
Sorry for your loss. Keep your head up; we'll be praying for you and your family!!
So sorry to hear of your loss, Jessica. Prayers to you and your family...
Sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers for you and family
sorry for the loss...safe travels..HUGS
sorry for your loss
My condolences. Please be safe in your travels. Be well.
Thank you so much everyone. I am doing ok. I just got back home this evening. I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers as well as being understanding of my delay in response due to the circumstances.. I'll be back to it tomorrow so if you've been waiting to hook up...call me! I know i could definitely benefit from "Blowing off some steam" if you know what I mean ;-)
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts will be with you.
Family are the most important people in our lives, take care of your family.
We your friends will stand along side you.
Saying sorry can’t explain how we all feel.
Hurt and pain of losing someone is deeply felt.
My best wishes to you and yours. I lost my Dad without warning last November, so I know what you're going through. Do what you need to cope, you have a listening ear here if you need it.
pm me if ya ever wanna virtual ear.....I have a brother battling brain cancer so I know how important a listening ear is!