URL / Website: https://tryst.link/massage/xxloverenee
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: I35 and 183
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: brunette and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: beautiful girl atleast from Pictures. But no show twice. Avoid at any cost. Waste of time
Recommendation: No
She admits right there in her ad that she is a flake.
Ive tried 4x over last 2mo. Last week I text her asking for something before 3p. she replied back 1130 12 or 1.. I took 1130.. That became 1145 while I was enroute, 10min later she said 1230p.. I bailed.
Yeh, I know we dont get credit for "No show" reviews. But its helpful to warn other fellow mongers. Waste of time. She is should be avoided at any cost.
I tried a few times with her and she was a flake. So even getting an appointment and meeting her is almost a victory. I guess that's why her rate is pretty low.
Its been over a week for me to de-stress..was going to give her another chance but seeing even more Neg comments I will pass for sure.

I dont think rates have much to do with it. Some are commanding 3 and 4bills and they dont even return messages.
I’ve tried to schedule with her and no dice.

She’s too busy writing screeds on Twitter.
A while back I got to her apartment complex and she ghosted me. She is cute, but shame that she is a time waster.
I get the feeling she's a sociology student and doing this for research purposes.