??? Showcase missing..

Wtf where did my showcase go?
It seems they're all missing...maintenance? The search function is also a bust
Go to the Texas forums....its all changing. Probably won't be back
This time might be forever!
The weekly/weekend updates are gone also.

This is a good time to collect contact info because the site is probably going away again.
The new law has taken affect, so there may no longer be an eccie and many other sites. I highly suggest that you all collect and save numbers and get screened ahead because one day we’re here and the next day we’re gone. There were only a few sites that made it through when everything once clashed before...
Bio pages/showcases, ISO sections and ads have gone bye-bye :/.
We still have ability to pm and put pertinent info in our sigs for now.
If guys haven't jotted down ladies emails and other contact info I wouldn't procrastinate.
All the guys should gather the contact info on the reviews of these lovely girls. Most have phone numbers and emails. Of course you may have to go through some verification by the provider if she never seen you before but it is still out there for all.
Bio pages/showcases, ISO sections and ads have gone bye-bye :/.
We still have ability to pm and put pertinent info in our sigs for now.
If guys haven't jotted down ladies emails and other contact info I wouldn't procrastinate. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Signature lines will need to be updated too. No more links to external site, rates or travel schedules is what I am hearing.
Signature lines will need to be updated too. No more links to external site, rates or travel schedules is what I am hearing. Originally Posted by Hue Briss
Yes pretty basic contact info. A sticky update about that has been posted to just about every forum.
Yes pretty basic contact info. A sticky update about that has been posted to just about every forum. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
The what...where..how? Links please. Now that might be helpful.

For a minute there I thought I couldn't see this sticky, neither here on this forum, nor on some others where I've looked.

This is the only thing I've seen so far on the site:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2662141
And it certainly was not sticky. I washed my hands first.
The forums are still up,,I think if you can keep the threADS to a low roar, there is opportunity here
Sounds like EM and STG are now the go-to. OH2 is big in Texas, but the FL OH2 board for North FL and Pcola is dead. Maybe that board gains some traction for use...